Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu

Double-page supporter
It took me a while but I just realized that a lot of the conflicts in these mangas could've resolved themselves in chapter 1 if the MC had higher self-esteem and the pair were more willing to talk to each other.

I hate these mangas so much but, damn it, like someone else said about how it's like watching someone on a bike speeding off a cliff. I couldn't help but keep watching.

Its not bad , but not good either. The female characters are pretty annoying but at least the mc isnt a complete idiot.

At first I was indifferent between the two heroines, but the story has pushed Shinohara so much that now any other ending simply feels wrong. She practically lives with him.

Pd: nice art

I wonder if I'd have different thoughts on this series like others do if I started earlier on, but most of the comments are really weird since this series is actually quite good for what it's showing - healthy adult relationships with the opposite sex. Yeah, you can find people attractive, but that doesn't mean you want to date them. It's a lot easier to understand when both parties are happy in their relationships, but even when you're single you can do it if you WANT to. People often don't though. This is evidenced by people who think that there are characters being dense or leading others on, like this is your standard HS romance series.

There is no harem, MC isn't dense, there are no winning and losing heroines, and the characters are real people and aren't acting with ulterior motives or hidden feelings - there are adult relationships where people aren't forcing others to move forward just for PLOT.

Dex-chan lover
@Metalheadzaid Glad to see a level-headed take on this. I actually like this story a lot. Unfortunately, this manga is 5 volumes behind the source.

Dex-chan lover
I swear to god if the cheating is actually fake and "it ws my brother" "I didn't do anything" both mc and the ex need to get rope, ayaka and kouhai deserved better.

How does somebody wake up in the morning and write this. I don't understand the ppl who genuanly find entertainment in this, you have to be really bored to read this whole thing

Users who are viewing this thread