Kanojo no Kagi wo Akeru Houhou - Vol. 8 Ch. 60 - The first and the last time (Pretending)

Dex-chan lover
:( Poor prez. Along with Mai-chan, she's best girl, but that lolicon of an author is pushing that no-good Hayamine.

Class Rep > Mai / Hayamine - I don't really hate Hayamine or anything, but Asumi is an angel and deserves better I tell you!

In Wifey StuCo prez manga I was in the prez faction (though didn't hate Misumi or anything), and in that one with the step sister / "at home GF" I don't mind either the step sister or the senpai

Really, its the same template over and over with some traits swapped around.

Dex-chan lover
For why did Mr. Boner pop up on confession kiss? Dammit ... I'm too pure to NOT get moved by Prez. I DO feel bad/sad for her but at the same time ... WHEW, she dodged a bullet. An unrequited love is never a good feeling but it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved in the first place. Hayamine acts like such a Tsun so much that it gets on my nerves but the author has decided that Hirose wants her so that's what we get.

Dex-chan lover
Hayamine telling someone to be honest with her feelings must be some kind of a joke.

Double-page supporter
At this point, this chapter is exactly what I want to see in this manga - as much Asumi as possible and as little Hayamine as possible. In fact, Hayamine could be written out entirely and that'd be just fine.

Dex-chan lover
Switch Asumi and Hayamine's places and this story is literally a thousand times better.

Users who are viewing this thread