Kanojo no Sore ni Yarareteru - Ch. 32

Double-page supporter
This one fell off hard, just seemed like the author had no idea how to make an interesting story out of this. He either needed to do something with the story or just go full degenerate which he did neither. I liked it at the start but nothing really ever changed. This ending feels kinda crappy, the MC just full degenerate thinks she's hot and even seemed really creepy at the end here, and not in a funny way. Is their relationship really that superficial? I guess so.

Dex-chan lover
Well that came out of absolutely nowhere. Guess they got told late it’s over and then didn’t know what to do. It’s not bad for what it is but makes the manga itself feel kinda useless as a read despite being funny early. Thanks for the chapters and series though

Dex-chan lover
Freaking haters couldnt handle the ABS
Nah, this manga didn't have any haters, but, seen how poorly Vol 1 did, it also didn't have many willing to support it, sadly.

And that's a problem because, while it wasn't ranking that badly on the website and did generate some online buzz, it still was on the "Meh" side, which didn't even translate into "meh" sales, which might have been enough to keep it afloat on Dra-Dra. Instead, it headed straight into axe territory.

In short, an okay number of people were showing up to read the manga online, but it was clear they were just doing it for laughs, because when it came to actually supporting it, most didn't.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, no surprise here, I genuinely can't remember what happened in this manga or what the personalities of the characters are besides having abs and horny for abs. The art is not even that good for a fetish manga to sustain the lack of story or personality.

I didn't hate the manga, but it feels so like nothing that I'm probably going to forget it existed in less than a week.

Dex-chan lover
FWcDOm0X0AAoG4V

How dare they axed the abs, cowards!

Dex-chan lover
Axe came hard goddamn that sucks man I had a lot of fun reading this series too.

Hiromu Arakawa (FMA) needs to give some classes in Japan on how to end a manga, this is getting crazy. It was fun while it lasted, I will miss sonoya.

Users who are viewing this thread