Kanojo no Tomodachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 73

Dex-chan lover
So let me get this straight: Now we have this lady Saori and her mother is looking for an arranged marriage for her. Apparently she doesn't want to and her plan to get out of this situation is for her mother to find out that she started doing AV... This is definitely a plan of all times.

Who is this Saori? Are we switching characters? What is happening in this dumpster fire?

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Eh Who?
I don't remember Kaori and Yoshioka have that Mole.
Since her name is Saori, it is Kaori sister?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who had no clue what was going on.
S1 NO.1 STYLE is too tame, can't wait for her to go free agency.

Dex-chan lover
So we changing characters? or is this young lady being added to the already super messed up relationship between the 3 stooges?
As the author said that the first 72 chapters were a prologue, I think Saori is probably a new character entering the story. Saori kind of reminds me of Yoshioka... Maybe this chapter is a flashback and Saori is Yoshioka's mother.

Edit: It's probably not a flashback. I just realized that Saori's cell phone is very modern, so she's probably not Yoshioka's mother.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who had no clue what was going on.
S1 NO.1 STYLE is too tame, can't wait for her to go free agency.
Yeah, S1 is really too tame, I can't even remember when the last time they made Creampie AV.
The only think I like about them is, most of their actress is Top Tier

Dex-chan lover
Move along, nothing to see here. Just a mother helping her daughter find a suitable partner after some youthful indescretions.

Group Leader
The purpose of a prologue is to provide background information or context about the story, characters, or setting. It can also set the tone or mood for the work, introduce the main themes, or foreshadow events that will occur later in the story.
So I'm guessing this is the main character...

Apparently she doesn't want to and her plan to get out of this situation is for her mother to find out that she started doing AV... This is definitely a plan of all times.
The way I understood it was that marriage prospects didn't recognize her from AV. But how do you infer that she is using AV to escape?

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
GGu1KUbaEAARhH1

Dex-chan lover
The way I understood it was that marriage prospects didn't recognize her from AV. But how do you infer that she is using AV to escape?

On the cover of her AV it says that it is her debut. So I assume she started doing it recently. She probably started when her mother started looking for a groom for the arranged marriage.

Another detail is that she is using her real name, which tells me that she wants to be discovered.

1vbFWkw.png

Another indication that she wants to be discovered is what she says:

...What a shame.
Didn't notice, huh...
...I need to work harder!

She is saying that she needs to work harder so that she can be easily recognized as an AV actress.

So it seems to me that she wants someone to recognize her as an AV actress in front of her mother. This way when her mother finds out, she would be disinherited and wouldn't be "forced" to get married. It's definitely a plan of all times.

Users who are viewing this thread