Kanojo no Tomodachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 73

So let me get this straight: Now we have this lady Saori and her mother is looking for an arranged marriage for her. Apparently she doesn't want to and her plan to get out of this situation is for her mother to find out that she started doing AV... This is definitely a plan of all times.

Who is this Saori? Are we switching characters? What is happening in this dumpster fire?

Thanks for the chapter!
From her face is similar as yoshioka, could be her sister or maybe yoshioka changed her identity as saori to enter jav industry. Who knows this syit is chaos already.

So let me get this straight: Now we have this lady Saori and her mother is looking for an arranged marriage for her. Apparently she doesn't want to and her plan to get out of this situation is for her mother to find out that she started doing AV... This is definitely a plan of all times.

Who is this Saori? Are we switching characters? What is happening in this dumpster fire?

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
As the author said that the first 72 chapters were a prologue, I think Saori is probably a new character entering the story. Saori kind of reminds me of Yoshioka... Maybe this chapter is a flashback and Saori is Yoshioka's mother.
oh that's interesting , i though the series gonna end in like 2-3 chapters since i got vibes for somethin like that , good to know im looking forward on what this series endgame looks like

Dex-chan lover
From her face is similar as yoshioka, could be her sister or maybe yoshioka changed her identity as saori to enter jav industry. Who knows this syit is chaos already.
Maybe it's a sister... I just realized that Saori's cell phone is very modern so it's probably not a flashback of Yoshioka's mother.

I don't think it's Yoshioka with another identity because of Saori's mother... She would have found a mother who recognizes her as Saori and would have started doing AV to get rid of that mother... It would be a very convoluted plot.

Dex-chan lover
oh that's interesting , i though the series gonna end in like 2-3 chapters since i got vibes for somethin like that , good to know im looking forward on what this series endgame looks like
Thinking about it, chapter 72 would have been a very closed ending... Hidaka chose Kaori and rejected Yoshioka. It could have ended there.

Let's see where this goes now... I just realized that Saori's cell phone is very modern, so this chapter shouldn't be a flashback and she's probably not Yoshioka's mother.

Users who are viewing this thread