Kanojo no Tomodachi

I love this manga...
the beginning was not quite beautiful, but going forward, you understand that there are some very special situations...
flashbacks are important, but I don't do spoilers

Double-page supporter
It's confusing because of rewinding and turning some chapters into dreams, and it's random. but in the end I would say the story is unique and worth reading.
U gotta be disgusted and touched by the depression chapters several times.

It's "I wish I had Jesse's girl" the manga. But like it's so bad, except for some reason I read it like a damned page turner, please kill me, I'm suffering from my hate of cheating, and my love for drama. But Kaori is the true victim, I'd murder them all if I was her.

Ok, hello, it is me once again. Um, what? Why is there a random flashback scene? Why should I care about a character who literally gets off on fucking her bestfriend's boyfriend? Why is this happening in the middle of beach episode time? SO many damned questions, yet no answers. Y'all, I'll be back with more reviewing, but idk this manga has taken a turn, but not a good one.

Bro I may actually hate the protag more than I do the best friend. Kaori saves his ass from committing suicide, and this piece of trash thinks that it's ok to cheat on her? I'm about like bomb his house.

Hello, I am here once again to comment about the manga. Things are actually getting genuinely interesting (Mostly due to The Blank doing the translating which does increase the quality of content) But things are actually becoming a genuine story. So uh.. if you want to hold out for the long run, it is worth it. UNLESS the story goes downhill, but knowing it, I don't think it will. (I'm hoping here, don't believe my lies)

Dex-chan lover
Not sure whose fault it's (outside of story), but somehow I got impression of story trying to communicate me that Kaori was one of the bullies in that flashback and Yoshioka is doing this as a some form of revenge (although there might be genuine feelings be they lust or affection) an that probably wasn't intention

Not sure whose fault it's (outside of story), but somehow I got impression of story trying to communicate me that Kaori was one of the bullies in that flashback and Yoshioka is doing this as a some form of revenge (although there might be genuine feelings be they lust or affection) an that probably wasn't intention
I see why you'd get that, but I don't think she was, I believe the issue is the translations were really bad, mixed with the confusing flashback BS gives an even more confusing situation. But it doesn't seem that Kaori would stop the MC from suiciding but also be the type of person to tell their friend to "kys"

What the hell is going on in this manga recently? Everything is so random in the last few chapters. I'm not even sure what happened.

So is Kaori now going to the AV industry after dumping her bf...okaaay he did cheat on her but....why is she applying for an AV?
Sorry, I'm confused plz someone tell me what's going on...

So is Kaori now going to the AV industry after dumping her bf...okaaay he did cheat on her but....why is she applying for an AV?
Sorry, I'm confused plz someone tell me what's going on...
So to be simple :
- Kaori wanted to apply to be an idol but went in the wrong building
  • She meet the new characters, Saori, that look pretty and confident.
  • They talk about Kaori wish to be an idol. Kaori say she lack confidence, Saori propose her to work in AV because it could be a good experience
  • After watching Saori AV, Kaori became more interested about AV industry (Because in those movies, Saori claimed to feel "free" when she does AV)
  • Her mother pressure her to find a job fast
  • After meeting her ex that said "I will support you no matters what you do" (He thought she will aply to be an idol), Kaori made up her mind and apply in the AV company
We still don't know if she will just work in the production side or will be an actress, but it's how it went

Dex-chan lover
the manga going so random, it was weird, he chose kaori, still they broke up,
kaori still loves him
yoshioka also does it
this random as manga will be so much weird, but also a fresh air for me
i guess we will have an end game of yoshioka, because i dont get a feeling that kaori will will
whatever
also, kaori is not innocent, nor yoshioka, it is quite obvious
lets see how much this is going to drag, and i am all here for this
(ALSO HOPE IF TRANSLATORS TAKE THIS MANGA AS FAST, BECAUSE THE ENGLISH VERSION IS STUCK UP TO 76)

10 chapters in and that's my limit
Japan has a serious NTR problem. Just purely degenerate shit. And most of it are shameless self inserts. I cannot recommend this unless you utterly hate yourself.

the manga going so random, it was weird, he chose kaori, still they broke up,
kaori still loves him
yoshioka also does it
this random as manga will be so much weird, but also a fresh air for me
i guess we will have an end game of yoshioka, because i dont get a feeling that kaori will will
whatever
also, kaori is not innocent, nor yoshioka, it is quite obvious
lets see how much this is going to drag, and i am all here for this
(ALSO HOPE IF TRANSLATORS TAKE THIS MANGA AS FAST, BECAUSE THE ENGLISH VERSION IS STUCK UP TO 76)
Ideed!

Supporter
This needs a sexual violence tag. If someone says "no stop" and you don't stop, that is sexual assault or rape.

Users who are viewing this thread