Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 283 - Kazuya

Double-page supporter
My fellow mangareaders. Today, I have made the not-so bold decision to drop this manga starting from this chapter, it has been one hell of a ride for me to read this ass of a manga. At this point the manga is just a cycle to me, the never-ending cycles of kazuya's horniness to chizuru. Although I admit that I cannot predict the future, I hope that at least one day I may return to this manga, once the story has improved and kazuya has character development. Until then, I wish you guys well into the future, goodbye.

You know…at this point I’m only continuing this manga out of an obligation to see this thing through to the end. Sure I’ve dropped other manga in the past, but those committed some serious sins in my personal book and they kind of turned my stomach. I’m a sensitive guy. I prefer my romances more on the comedic side rather than the drama side. Still, I could forgive this manga for its crawling pace. It’s not like absolutely nothing happens and we just go in circles. We just crawl at an ungodly slow rate. The fact that the author seems unable to properly juggle what should have been a harem manga, is another poor but not threatening flaw. My biggest issue with this manga is Kazuya and the way he acts. He looses his shit every time he’s even around Mizuhara. He acts like some first year high school student with a crush on the hottest senior, but he’s a 21 or 22 (I can’t bother to remember) year old college student. This behavior is beyond creepy or weird…it‘s just sad and pathetic. As it stands, he has no redeeming qualities. He peaked during the movie arc and it‘s just been downhill since then.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is validating all the incels out there in twitch chats, onlyfans, chaturbate, and strip clubs. Promoting unhealthy mindsets in the guise of being a "nice guy". God help these poor souls and may the heathens that worship this trash find salvation

Dex-chan lover
This manga is validating all the incels out there in twitch chats, onlyfans, chaturbate, and strip clubs. Promoting unhealthy mindsets in the guise of being a "nice guy". God help these poor souls and may the heathens that worship this trash find salvation
Where's the nice guy here?

All I see is a future sexual assaulter.

Users who are viewing this thread