Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
as a person who is into happy endings i need to know if this ends up well. My emotional heart doesnt like the idea of renting a gf ;(

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, she uses her real name for her compensated dating but a fake name at university? Convenient for this chapter but that seems like it would cause problems.

the best excuse for breaking up is the overbearing grandma scared the girlfriend away... i mean that'd be totally realistic... but then we wouldnt have the hillarity that is this manga.

kinda like nisekoi. Me likey.

Banned
Page 20-22... hold the horseshit...

What is all this "is she an idol" and "she's seriously cute" crap ... when she is walking around with a generic shitty dress, no glasses, and some pointless mini-tail sticking like a partitioned bad hair day out of the side of her head...

Her usual appearance for university is fuckin gorgeous.... and the act she puts on for dates is the lowest pits of mundanity... AND NOBODY CAN SEE THIS?!

... Yeah, this doesn't bode well. This absolutely stinks of the mangaka having a backwards sense of aesthetics.

Dex-chan lover
Her nerd girl look is soooooooo cute though
And not a fan of MC’s rape threat and attempted sexual assault rip too bad since the premise of this story is fun :/

@ki4x pretty sure it was a threat to tell everyone about her being a rent a girlfriend. At least I hope it was.

Fed-Kun's army
Simps are literally going to doom humanity.
It's not going to be some country that causes ww3, it's going to be simps and roasties.

Users who are viewing this thread