Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 77 - The Ex and the Rental 4

Dex-chan lover
This Mami is obsessive as hell and I can't figure out why. There is no reason to go so far for so long for so little reward.

If our MC moved away to another city, would she stalk him there too??? Talk about creepy.

Dex-chan lover
Breaks up with the dude, but cant let him move on, nope she has to make sure that there will be no other women after she dumped him, Im sad to say that this actually a thing that happens.

Dex-chan lover
@boag
Honestly one of the things I like about her. It's revoltingly realistic to the point she's genuinely unlikable to so many readers. Blatantly so.

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster
I do shit on the series for the MC changing character from emotive and confident to outright dumbass, but its still a good read when it isnt outright annoying.

@boag "Breaks up with the dude, but cant let him move on, nope she has to make sure that there will be no other women after she dumped him, Im sad to say that this actually a thing that happens."

Are there really any retards guys who let this happen? :-D No fraking wai.

Supporter
@Yautja The "you're still reading it even though you dislike it" has got to be the stupidest "gotcha" I have ever seen in the anime community. Some people love to hate things. Some people just like to finish series they start. Some people are just curious. There is probably a million other reasons I can't think of off the top of my head. How on Earth anyone thinks it's hypocritical or somehow wrong to read something you dislike is beyond me and must require mental gymnastics the likes of conspiracy theorists envy.

Thank you. (^_^)

Random thought... I wonder if this bit of slang is where "gacha" came from, like some weird abbreviation of "gotta catch 'em all".

@arimareiji I'm pretty sure "gacha" comes from the sound the machine makes when you pull the crank.

Found a link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gashapon

Supporter
@lonewizzy a lot of people dislike the male MC... she messes with the male MC... I’m not that surprised

what wrong with this girl ??? she sick or some shit ??? she the one who not suppose to meat kazuya after alll

Dex-chan lover
This Holmes-like deductive ability of an ex-girlfriend...
On a side note, so THAT's why women have so many purses and hand bags and use different one each time they go out!

Fed-Kun's army
Mami feels more and more like a yandere with every passing chapter she appears 😅

People in this manga are so retarded they can't even stop lying like literally every second.

Dex-chan lover
I told back then Kibi is an asshole who sticks his nose in others private life, but everyone was just: "Kibe is so bro! Best guy!". Nothing good comes out of interfering with your friends love affairs, especially without asking.

Users who are viewing this thread