Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 77 - The Ex and the Rental 4

I hate mami but damn do I enjoy her character and want to know why she still wants to be involved

She's genuinely a psycho ex. What the hell is her problem anyway??? She dumped him???

Aggregator gang
well, they deserve what they'll get I guess ( not that I dislike it, cuz it gonna be interesting)

note: I really like the MC couple, despite all the sh** they put themselves on, and almost everybody's hate. in a real setting, you don't expect a 19 years old to be gushing with wisdom, plus self-conscious exist

I want Mami to die so bad, at the start I just hated this bitch but now I actively want her to die.

The next part is swearing heavy (I think at least) so yeah, don't read if you don't want swear heavy stuff.
I don't want to see this dipshit asshole of a hoe still live, entering a realm of eternal pain and death or getting on a coma and waking up to see Kazuya with a family (even though this dipshit of an MC that is stupid as fuck doesn't need one), and then when she tries to destroy his relationship with whomever is his wife (in the alternate universe) this bitch just strengthens their relationship and with her plans discovered, as well as personality, everyone backs away from her so Mami can die a lonely death.

Bitch needs a cease and desist order jfc. Stop trying to make his life shit and then trying to get back with him. Ruka might've been lying, but he IS over your toxic ass.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Damn Kibe. He was such a bro early on but what a chatty patty.

Mami is bad as fuck though. I don't care what anybody says.

Users who are viewing this thread