Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 78 - The Girlfriend and the Dream Date 1

So I basically read it to chap 32 and skipped it to 72 smth while reading reddit and mangadex comment I can't thanks the readers comments enough because I wouldn't have been able to put through this shit alone...

Dex-chan lover
Okay cool,glad to see i'm not the only one who just reads the comments of a mangas after reading a few chapters and just skipping to the latest chapter.

Supporter
QFT:

(@Yautja) The "you're still reading it even though you dislike it" has got to be the stupidest "gotcha" I have ever seen in the anime community. Some people love to hate things. Some people just like to finish series they start. Some people are just curious. There is probably a million other reasons I can't think of off the top of my head. How on Earth anyone thinks it's hypocritical or somehow wrong to read something you dislike is beyond me and must require mental gymnastics the likes of conspiracy theorists envy.

Double-page supporter
I'm reading this just to enjoy the cute artwork.

Supporter
@Rongmario I hope his grandma gives him a good fucking beating soon

Me too. But I did a huge double-take when I read just the first nine words. 😅

Dex-chan lover
@StLL
Yeah but the guy in question is a teacher in a series where the MC draws the line with emphasis.

MC wants his fake gf to pretend to be a high school girl while his real gf is a high school girl ???

Fed-Kun's army
Dude, you have her number, ask her out on a real fucking date!! For fucks sake, you live next to her, just ask her out and save your money

Double-page supporter
While you can actually have a real JK situation with Ruka..

Mami is best character cause she's just so evil.

Ruka is best girl because she's genuine, honest and passionate and, oh, right, not a fucking liar (to others, like the MC, or to herself, like Chizuhara)

Kibe is best boi because he's ultimately wanting everyone to be cool, but he's just both a bit stupid and uninformed as to what's actually going on.

Users who are viewing this thread