Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 81 - The Girlfriend and the Dream Date 4

@TheMinester Pal, he is doing this for more than over a year. Sadly, you wont get this amount time for a single girl in real life. So please dont say it's realistic... For a month or so, maybe it is close, but after that, you either make up your mind, or lose the grill.

Dex-chan lover
This MC is actually fucking retarded holy shit 80 chapters in and he's still pathetic as fuck...fucking kys

Dex-chan lover
LMAO I love all the beta cucks that's hating on the MC because they can't self insert as him.

Double-page supporter
I read this for the girls story MC we can replace it by whatever except fat ugly or give him 150 IQ to compensate.

>Reader uses Self Insertion
>MC blocks by having his own personality.
>Reader cries and asks for a different MC.

🤣The absolute state of the comment section.

d

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂not gonna happen bois 😂

Double-page supporter
I tried to avoid to comment, but I have to say it now:
Why this comment section hates the MC so much, he is just a regular dude. If you say that he is like pathetic fool that does nothing, well you should read more manga, if you say he is scum and a loser, well I have to tell you that the MC from the other romcom from this magazine is much worse.
Maybe is just for commenting shit, but I at least take the manga a is it. One more harem with great girls being drawn. No more no less

Dex-chan lover
The world is basically a wingman right now, but legal contracts still prevail.. damn it.

This guy’s design is like a random pervy mob, he acts like one too... being h*ny 24 hours straight when seeing a girl

Dex-chan lover
Kazuya, man! You knew what you were going to get yourself into, you should have gone and did the same thing you did in the shower before sleeping in the same room with Ruka. Probably, trice. This way you could have kept your cucumber cool (honestly, first time I see this "cool as a cucumber" saying, turns out it's from a poem written by John Gay in 1700-th).

You know what I've noticed? MC barely initiates anything and if he does, it's like pulling teeth. Most of the time he reacts to situation. And that just makes him look like an ambivalent amoeba

Users who are viewing this thread