Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 84 - The Girlfriend, Visiting the Parents, and Kiss 2

@uran10

And what the MC isn't an obsessive fuck? This all started out because he was lonely and wanted a "cute" girlfriend, so he rented mizuhara. Then Ruka asked him out and they became a "couple" even if it was a trial. So what does he do? He still chases after mizuhara and flirts with multiple other girls when HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND. Ruka isn't the obsessive one. The MC is because he can't just get over the girl he rented out for his loneliness, when there's a girl that has genuinely liked him this whole time.

for how long is the author going to drag the ruka x kazuya thing?! its really getting tiring and irritating

Dex-chan lover
@boag
Lets ask a couple of questions here.
Is it believable that there is a woman like Ruka that would go through all this bullshit for a guy?
probably.
Is he worth it?
I would say no.
Is secretly a sadist that is enjoying the fact his son is dodging bullets and will eventually crash and burn?
most definetly.
Are we all secretly masochists for keeping up with this stupid ass story?
most assuredly so.
Let me answer one thing.
I enjoy reading your rage posts sometimes. Couldn't care less about the manga.
Am I a sadist in that case?
Dunno

"Is it believable that there is a woman like Ruka that would go through all this bullshit for a guy?"
A beautiful girl with a lot of options? I guess not, unless she's a golddigger and that guy got a lot of gold in his bags.

Aggregator gang
Keep in my that Ruka is also a retard. She is clueless when it comes to love, just look at the chapters when she was introduced. :)

Ruka is best grill. MC should throw himself in front of a train and end up in some shitty isekai manga only to be burned to a crisp in the first chapter by a red dragon.

@haremking I'm sorry but he had no interest in going out with her. You've been reading this the entire time and he has no interest in her. Doesn't matter if she likes him, he has no interest in her and she knows it, but she's not backing down because why? She's obsessed with someone who doesn't want her

PLEASE for the love of god I want to see some character development. Jesus christ 1.5 year have passed in the story and MC is still a dumb-witted idiot, Ruka is still a clingy ass girl who can't change the status in their relationship. Like seriously, you could jump all the chapters until Ruka became his girlfriend and you would only miss the (only) development of the FMC

Dex-chan lover
Most people here can agree that Ruka is becoming beyond annoying now.

@uran10

Thank god, someone who doesn't think with his genitals.

Stop hating on Ruka being clingy. Every character in this manga is annoying af not just her. The thing that is stupid af is the grandma's obsession with chizuru. Don't even let me get started on the MC

Does anyone else fucking hate the grandma at this point? She's literally cumming in her fossilized panties over Chizuru to the point that she worships her like a goddess. She even crossed out her own Grandson's birthday! I know it was comedy, but she really is delusional and pretty shitty to her grandson. Kazuya should just man the fuck up.

Ruka getting hate for being annoying but she's the only one in this manga who's not a bigass liar, funny that she's the one who gets the lable "compulsive liar." She's clingy and annoying sure, but she knows what she wants and is out to get it. Meanwhile Chizuru is still a dumbass tsundere and playing with Kazuya, and Kazuya happily wasting his money on a discount hooker! Tell the truth already you goddamn shitstains!

@gleamingcobra i Strongly agree
at this point i feel bad for ruka she is trying so hard
and kazuya has a girlfriend and she is ruka he need to treat her like that.

Ruka needs to stop, she's forcing a relationship onto Kazuya and is barging into his life. She's making the relationship between her and Kazuya worst. After all you cannot force someone to love someone else, that's not how love works. In the end if Kazuya do goes with Ruka I feel as if he will end up in an unhappy relationship and dig himself a deeper hole.

Mami needs to stop, she's just as bad or worst than Ruka and is literally there just to cause Kazuya more problems and pain. She just needs to move on and not care about someone else's life.

Chizuru needs to decide on what she's going to do and decide whether she's going to confess to Kazuya or not, If not then its better for her to put distance between Kazuya and herself.

Kazuya is retarded and I know everyone hates him. He needs to sort his crap out and get things straight but also needs to be firm and straight to the point with the other girls. He needs to stop simping for Chizuru and literally man up. Grandma is also putting more pressure on Kazuya at this point and its not helping (Although I can't blame her since she doesn't know the situation).

The grandma crossed out Kazuya’s name and put Chizuru instead on HIS birthday, that’s straight disrespectful almost on Mami’s level, I’m starting to hate the grandma she doesn’t care for her own grandson as much as she does Mizuhara

Poor grandma And thats the only blood family she has Kind of like Jujutsu kaisen at least its not like oyasumi punpun where you get raped by your aunt

@BigJMC9 I disagree though, Ruka is trying her hardest to get what she so desperately wants in the only way she knows how. It's not exactly endearing but you gotta give her props for trying, and at least you know she's not being insincere about it.

All of this crap could be avoided if Kazuya would man up and sort out all the different girls he is lucky enough to have in his life, but let's be honest: some part of him is probably enjoying all this attention from girls who are way out of his league.

Users who are viewing this thread