Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 87 - The Girlfriend, Visiting the Parents, and Kiss 5

@BestGirl_Ruka -
If anyone needs to drop the argument, it's you.

Stating "You are wrong" and using false equivalencies to support your statement does not make you right.

You're reiterating the same statements that have already been logically disproven in other threads. Even trying to use the 'reality' of the situation when I've already explained the fallacy of comparing a real life scenario in the first place. (ie. actions of these nature are naturally biased against men)

But there's obviously no changing your mind. Keep going on about how Ruka did nothing wrong. The irony of this is I like Ruka as a character. I'm just not gonna turn a blind eye when she does something wrong.

@Sprawl she didnt do anything wrong.

But I'm seeing what kind of person you are that if you were Kaz you would run to the Closest Police station and file a Sexual Assault report because your Girlfriend surprised you with a kiss.
😲

@Sprawl don't waste your breathe on delusional ruka stans. It's like they don't get why most people hate her. Oh and ruka is not his girlfriend. She barely plays a role in later chapters. At this point i should bring up mami.

I don't like Mami, BUT I don't despise her. She's a good character who had a good potential (and hopefully reappear in the future). I just want people to know her character better and not just jump with the hate bandwagon. Now with that out of the way...

Don't even start with the "Mami dumped Kazuya" bullshit. Yeah she dumped him. She badmouthed Kazuya. Call it what you want by saying she 'played' with Kazuya's feelings. And yet, we still don't know much about her. What's the point, you might ask? Her reactions don't add add up to the way she acts. One example here is the way Mami gives a deathstares to the girls badmouthing Kazuya (Episode 2). Do note that this was even BEFORE knowing Chizuru & Kazuya. So saying that Mami 'flirting' or 'playing' with Kazuya's feelings out of spite is really invalid. She even cares for Kazuya. Then we also have this talk at the bridge with Chizuru where she dodged the question TWICE. (1st & 2nd) For now, we can infer she likes Kazuya but doesn't know how to handle her own feelings.

"Have you seen the spinoff with the Mami chapter? You'll see Mami's attitude there." In the first place, did you even properly read it? We've seen Mami's disinterest in the first place but the boys kept bragging which gave her the opportunity. In Kazuya's case, Chapter 10.5 says otherwise where Mami was the initiator and he even got a kiss at the end.

As for Ruka, we've seen enough of her to know how she really acts. It has this similar situation with Mami; her words doesn't match his actions. If you look at it properly and not with @Bestgirl_Ruka simp eyes, she's very toxic.

• Forcing you to be with someone you don't even like (WORSE THRU BLACKMAIL). Of course, to protect those people involved (blackmail), you have no choice but to comply, right? But as simps like @Bestgirl_Ruka call it, it's love. It's how you show affection.

• "Oh she just wanna be loved." Bruh if you think that's how love works then idk what goes thru your mind. Forcing someone thru blackmail? That's called harrassment. She's not even being loved. She's forcing someone to love her.

• "Oh she's just a kid" Bruh she's about 17 already what are you smoking.

• "She doesn't know how love works" Yeah I guess you guys simping her don't know how love works too, I guess?

• "She's sweet" how can you call someone sweet who drags you around forcefully and demands every little thing?

• THAT forced kiss. Yeah this manga's not known for having intimate moments and yet that line was crossed by none other than Ruka. Dunno 'bout you but that's some form of harrassment.

• She's also using Kazuya as a tool to raise her heartrate (bpm) since we know she has a heartbeat condition (bpm slower than an average person).

Sorry but I can't stomach Ruka's immaturity in any other way and there's no way she's likeable.

I dunno 'bout you but I'd prefer getting dumped than being forced to be in a toxic relationship. But I guess simps will continue to fight for Ruka idk. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Saw the amount of comments while reading and was like damn what's gonna happen and then it happened. Pretty neutral about it but it's obviously bad and that's gonna hurt Ruka in the long run even though she had no chance from the beginning. Not even gonna bother reading the walls of texts in the comments lol

Damn. I guess thats why she drank orange juice instead of the other drink. Sad that she still loses 99% likely

Oh, I felt so bad when Ruka did that thing! Like nooo, what the hell! 😣😖 It's so not right to kiss or hug or anything to anyone just like that. You will know, if the mood is right for it for both. It wasn't. Brrr. He didn't want it, he didn't want to be with her even earlier. While she is pushing herself to him again and again, it just makes him more to want to go away from her. It's normal reaction. She wasn't even invited to that party for a reason... I feel ashamed. Reader, don't ever act like Ruka. Ever!

@Sinjata

Calm down.
If she wants to kiss her boyfriend she can kiss her boyfriend.
If he didnt want it he could have easily stopped her.

If someone tried to kiss you and you didnt want it would you let it go on for 30 seconds?

He wanted it. That is why his heart is beating so hard.
Idk why you......people cant get that thru your heads.

Honestly i think the animosity comes from the fact it isnt FeMC doing the kissing.
If Chizuru cornered Kaz and planted a kiss on him people would be in the comments busting nuts with glee

Double-page supporter
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is sexual assault, but who gives a shit, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

He really needs to just break things off with Ruka, he already loves Mizuhara so he’s just leading Ruka on at this point

Users who are viewing this thread