Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 88 - The Girlfriend, Visiting the Parents, and Kiss 6

Double-page supporter
Ahhh yes after 88 chapters he realize whats hes doing man grow a pair will you

I never realized how short Ruka is compared to him she is on her toes while Kazuya is beding his knees and she barely can reach his lips

Dex-chan lover
holy shit will MC finally grow a pair of balls for development and just come clean with everything?

Fed-Kun's army
6 chapters in, no sign of Sumi. (or Mami)
I am getting more frustrated every week.

if only he could rent those lips than all would be fine.

Rent a Girl, never ever love one for real!

Aggregator gang
@expcake mind if I join you? It is always fun spectating the waifu war. I’ll bring the drinks. Beer? Wine? Sake? All the above?

Contributor
Can't believe something different happened from the same redundant circlefest. <3

Double-page supporter
zzzz... are you guys ready for the next 124892325234 chapters where he will try to hide the kiss, then will tell her eventually, then she'll get mad, then some of the girls (or maybe even a new one who knows at this point) will make an appearance only to make things more derpy... drama, drama and more unnecessary drama....

Contributor
No complaints or rants from me this time. Can't wait to see how this'll play out. *grabs popcorn*

v1m

This indecisive-boyslut-behaviour from the MC continues to piss me off. What the hell you're in university boy.

Users who are viewing this thread