Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 88 - The Girlfriend, Visiting the Parents, and Kiss 6

Oh welcome back Kazuya. Need many chapters for you to wake up and realized, huh ? So, what would you do now ? You can't win everyone, something must be sacrifice here.

Fed-Kun's army
this is why we need mami to "help" kazuya to save the plot from being sideways

Double-page supporter
Only this shit manga would literally have like four pages of this douche blushing.

Ruka is the biggest cunt in this manga, even more so than Mami. Mami's just a sociopath, but Ruka's a selfish, self aware hypocrite and does her bullshit anyways and somehow half the fanbase loves her.

@mbs357 said:
Kazuya is actually a decent person and is quite intelligent. It's really refreshing.
5dc70c0b05.png

Group Leader
Blackmails MC, ignores his wishes, forces a kiss on him but people still like her? and even pity her??
SLLmLk6.jpg

Aggregator gang
Everyone always whines about the blackmail, but in the first place, it didn't even worked out.
To be fair, yes, she tried to blackmail him, but Kazuya flat out rejected her, then Chizuru came and cucked herself.

Wgb8WJn.png
xQpDRNE.png

@Flavor25
Kaguya and Quintuplets are given more praise because the MC has steady character development and isn't portrayed as a beta cuck and for 87 chapter

@relic626
But people don't read those manga for MC's character development.
In 5toubun, Futarou is generally the same guy he was at the start of the manga while the quints are experiencing most of the growth.
And Kaguya is mostly a comedy, and way more ridiculous than the other two, it has two MC and no love triangle in sight. Development is slow for everyone involved.
And this manga is following the same idea as 5toubun, mostly static MC while the girls involved in the triangle experience changes.

So I don't think the reason people throw shit at this manga is there. I think it's more simple than that and more obvious too.
A lot of people hate this manga because the mangaka went for a realistic pathetic coward idiot MC who's far from the edgelord gary stu the readers would love to self-insert into.
What's self inserting? It's the oposite of spectating. It's to imagine yourself in those fantastic situations. It's to feel good by proxy. It's why NTR gets under so many people's skin, because they are used to read their manga like that and no one can feel good by proxy through a pathetic losser giga cuck.
And if you look at how the 3 manga present their MCs to the reader, it's obvious how this manga is doing its own thing about MC. And if we tried, I'm sure we would find many similar traits between Kazuya and any random NTR MC.

See, @relic626 even yourself describe MC as a "beta male character". While going as far as to say:
his isn't anything i'd recommend a teen to read he'll definitely get the wrong idea of how to socially act around girls.
No one in their right mind is reading romcom manga while thinking that reality works similarly.

This manga is meant to be spectated.
The experience is you sitting on a theater and watching a play performed by a bunch of actors.
If MC is ultra beta male, there's no need to feel bad by proxy. It doesn't mean that you are that too. It's just how the character of this play is, nothing more.
No need to take a bad MC trait personally.

Fed-Kun's army
@Batora

Be sure to look at future releases of this series where MC can't help but to lustfully stare at the heroines while on a date and be embarrassed about it.
Futaro's base character him being a penny pincher/ hard core study nerd is the same however his interactions with the quints have changed his perspective of others socially.
You saying his character has not developed since the series started is crazy talk, go to any forums regarding this topic.

Additionally you are crazy if you don't think literature read by teenagers won't affect their behavior.
Those last lines you wrote shows how little you know of how media affects the consumer.

Don't @me anymore.
Good day sir.

So in the entirety of Quints, MC only maybe changed a perspective. Ok, wow that's so much development, my argument was crazy.
I wonder if I don't write english properly enough or if you know little about reading comprehension, because I never said that no one gets affected by media consumption.

Media influencies consumers, it's true. But that speaks a lot more of the consumer than the media.
I said that to be personally affected by romcom manga like this one of all things, you are not in your right mind.
If media affects you that much, then you're the most basic person that can be around. Should I care? lolno.

Totally expecting more of the same for sure. Don't envy my bliss.
Won't @relic626 you no more if you don't like it.
Chau kid.

Nothing really happened for the entirety of this episode, it seems it was only a ploy from the author to extend the last chapter's cliff-hanger and go into another cliff-hanger: grandma gifting a family heirloom to Mizuhara. Literally, this chapter was 12-13 pages of different angles of the kiss between Ruka and the MC, with little to almost zero input from the MC and his face of shock.

Still do the same things over and over. Ffs Ruka, go somewhere to learn how to become a likeable brave character from Nino.

Group Leader
MC senses everything, he knows the general picture, but the beta trait of him of having no balls of resolving anything just makes him digs his own grave.

Fed-Kun's army
Chizuru needs to take matters into her own hands, otherwise things with Kazuya will never go anywhere.
Well, I guess grandma's pushing as well, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread