Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 89 - The Girlfriend, Visiting the Parents, and Kiss 7

Dex-chan lover
I wont be surprised if she collapsed from spying on their conversation.

Dex-chan lover
this manga is actually very good as a guide.

editors in japan should show this manga to all authors on how NOT TO make a romance manga.

there is only so much beta shy self cuck lying bitch of shit one can take from an MC ...

nearing 100 chapters and the main character shows absolutely no signs of self improvement / character development.

@kronix I stopped reading this since the last time MC was squirming around in his bed thinking about how he is gonna rent the heroine again and have fun,

This manga however does show onething very clearly,

what goes on in the mind of "Beta Japanese Herbivore Male" which seems to be majority of the population causing immense decline in birth rates currently in Japan.

Also this manga is about "Renting Girlfriends" in general so don't expect true love or even Romance of any sort,

Also I expect the Heroine to leave the MC after getting some big opportunity with her "Acting" career and going abroad or something, then she comes back to him after getting successful and then they might marry (rent) and we all can breath sigh of relief.

also don't even dare think we are gonna get any snu snu, that's Alpha level stuff.

(Mangadorks this is not a spoiler, just my own thoughts, don't flag this comment plz)

Fed-Kun's army
@givemersspls I mean birthrate is japan is objectively a problem there for them. I don't know the details but Abe labeled it a national crisis. Population is declining , children pop is at its lowest, and the aging pop is getting higher.

Oh man, when the MC finally gets the balls to set sh*t straight, here comes sick grandma to save/ruin the day!

As much as Truck-kun wants to hit people, Phone-chan likes to interrupt

Not for one econd i thought author would actually let this piece of MC finish what he started saying... No way lol... You are not tricking anyone with that anymore....And of course grandma will not die, she will get worse but author doesn't have balls to kill her...

Users who are viewing this thread