Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 94 - What I can do with my Girlfriend 3

Aggregator gang
They gonna get soaked and then have to go change at a love motel.

this is actually pretty sad, all these girls were stuck in this manga with this... what ever you call this creature that gets embarassed over seemingly nothing for fucking 90+ chapters

She is the reason I'm still here. To be honest, I'm on the border of enough for this series but Sumi is too cute to be skipped. I even imagine if she has a voice actress for that humming and mumbling.

Sumi is too innocent to be apart of this Waifu War.... Kazuya please protect her from Mami or Ruka!

Dex-chan lover
This kid either needs to jump at the chance with someone like Sumi or only spend money on prostitutes who will have sex with him. This guy probably simply can't pull his head out of his ass; Mizuhara knows better and should stop taking his money. By now, she knows what's up.

Sumi can say "..." and it fully redeems the dumpsterfire this manga has been until that point.

Dex-chan lover
Random foreshadowing that tells exactly what's gonna happen lol.

@mrboko1234

Her silence brings peace upon this charred land.

Grace be her majesty, Sumi.

Now that I think about it.. since they made a collab with Senryuu Shoujo, It would be fun if they would meet up ^^

I just realized but I get the same energy from Sumi and Mugi
205-2050010_mugi-tsumugikotobuki-tsumugi-kotobuki-kotobukitsumugi-animated-anime-emojis.png

Awww, I'm pretty sure this was the same place/fact when Kazuya first rented a girlfriemd

Users who are viewing this thread