Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 15 Ch. 127 - The Girlfriend and the Last Day (Part 5)

Dex-chan lover
@adumin

I come to see the comments from time to time as it shows the weird and masochistic people like you who rates this a 10

Group Leader
@ZeonII It's those dope dramas I don't want to see.

Nothing against dramas per se, I just don't like Fuuka, so any drama it tries to cause just makes my eyes roll...

Group Leader
@ZeonII It's precisely that spoiler, coupled with the story that precedes it, that I dislike...

I'm just glad Kanokari doesn't go down that route, THAT would make me stop reading.

@Freestyle , i rate it 10 cuz i saw a lot of salty people giving 1 rate for a manga this good..
it target more mature audience and more realistic..

and this manga is not torturing at all for me..
why did you even call me a masochist?

do you feel tortured by reading this? 🤣

do you think normal people could get tortured by reading fictional story like you?

we normal people just read to enjoy the story, we wouldn't get shaked no matter what happened to the characters..

I don't care who is marrying who, who is suddenly dead or anything..
as long as it still makes sense, i totally could enjoy it..

@Freestyle, targeting mature audience is different than the characters being all mature..
they're imperfect, more straightforward and not as dense as other harem manga characters..

having teenager being wise and perfect is pretty bullshit tho.. but i know you guys like fantasy characters like Hachiman to self insert yourself..

Im actually glad that im not the only one waiting for mami to appear. I mean seriously tho author??? Mami never got too much exposure. Plus the reason why she dumped mc still wasn't explained fully.

Fed-Kun's army
Just caught up after a few days that I started reading this one.

Man, what a dumpster of comment threads. The story is fine, standard fare with some highlights to put it a bit above others, the art is pretty good what I don't get is people saying they don't like it for years on end and still reading it. What the fuck with that?

I just feel the story needs less Ruka and more Mami, but I guess Mami will be saved for later and we'll find her already close with the grandma.

Dex-chan lover
@adumin

Call this manga realistic is just... I don't even know how to say it. There is literally not a single realistic thing in this masterpiece. And yes, this manga IS typical harem: top-tier beauties keep falling for plain and retarded MC with mental state of middle-schooler left and right for laughable reasons: smile, few encouraging words and voila - super pretty girl is head over heels in love with him. Yes, it's just like irl

Umi Best LADSSSS!!

THUMBS UP FOR OUR FALLEN SOLDIER !

#SALUTE

@lordchecha

True .. People Fcking Hate It While Fcking Read it.. That's Unbelieveable Sad :'(

@adumin Finallly ! Someone Sane Among Us !

And Yeah True This story is just Fiction ,not hurting anyone and Lastly, Targeted for Mature People And This Story based on Reality .
People need to stop being Shit for Once And Just Fucking Enjoy It !

@CookieMonster, well of course your typical realistic boy is a perfect edgy boy who knows everything like Hachiman/ Sasuke etc..

this author actually on point at potraying inexperienced boy at love.. they act tough and braggy while they're actually just a loser..
they worry too much, but they do learn from mistakes and grow into a better man..

and the author been on point potraying jealousy women like Mami, people might think
Mami is way too evil, but she actually just women being women.. my ex is just like this,

and i know how akward it is to accidentally meet your ex at party while you bring another girl.. and the author potray the scene very well..

so this author is indeed make fictional story based on what happened on people experience..
compared to typical harem manga like Bokuben and Nisekoi this manga is more realistic..

Dex-chan lover
@adumin
Hachiman is as unrealistic as MC of this manga. You think there only two type of heroes out there? So if this crappy unbelievable dense MC is unrealistic then someone totally opposite would be ok? Do you really think readers don't like MC because they only like perfect chads? What kind of logic is this? You know there is middle ground, real people have nothing to do with such extremes. And popular pretty girls never fall for such guys irl.
Seems like you don't realize why people hate this manga. It's not because of standalone episodes like meeting his ex with new girlfriend, quarrels or dates. They could be even good if they are just standalone episodes. People hate this because despite good initial concept nothing changed throughout last 100 chapters. Author just milking manga and doesn't bother to justify lack of development with something believable, he just made all characters extremely dumb and put the plot on repeat: situations repeat, characters do the same thing and make same errors over and over again, MC reacts to mizuhara like 12 y.o boy in every chapter and ask the same stupid questions, Mizuhara being bitchy tsundere for 120 chapters, Rika is clinging to MC despite he's dumping on her non-stop etc etc, and nothing changes over the course of time. Check this last chapter and Mizhurara's answer to Umi. What is this bullshit? All this dramatic building for this ridiculous result that just screaming: "Nothing will change soon!". And i tell you what happens next: everything will be the same as long as manga is popular in Japan, then MC and FMC suddenly solve all their problems, get married and everything ends.

@CookieMonster

Btw, which would be your ideal MC?

You don’t care about the story, you don’t care about the characters, you don’t care of anything of what’s going on, you don’t care about the timeline, the inner flaws, the pacing. Nothing. So why should you care? Imagine you are reading something like “the karamazov brothers” and suddenly someone said: who the hell are these pair of unbelievable dense crappy MCs? And why the hell the author is milking during two years in the Russian messenger ? Well, If they don’t like it, I suppose it’s fine, but it doesn’t give the hater real reasons to just choose his own misery over something that actually is a real good story. It’s just that, pure hatred.

Being realistic or unrealistic is not even an aspect to judge the quality of a work of art. It must be something that gives me aesthetic pleasure, that is a sense of being somehow, somewhere, connected with states of being where art (curiosity, tenderness, kindness, ecstasy) is the norm. If I want a realistic perspective of the world affairs, I might just open the New York Times, or some news media of your preference and voilà!

So that’s what I asking how should be your “ideal” MC for a love story?

CookieMonster, hmm.. it seems like you think boys in their 20 are already old and wise age..
for me 20 yo college boy is pretty damn young..

and it's actually potrayed correctly, they're worry too much about not having girlfriend, lying just to brag etc.. like they're worry too much about what people said, and i think it's pretty normal for people at that age..

"pretty girl wouldn't love lame/ugly people irl" you said? this is where young people wrong..
like they're worry too much about being equal.. sometimes girls just need someone who appreciate their looks, it needs a lot of effort to look pretty, and girls feel satisfied if there's someone could appreciate it and keep looking at them..

and it's not always about looks, and it's not like Kazuya is that ugly.. girls like guy that determined on something, whether it's sport, work etc.. girls like guys because they can do what girls can't do.. and Kazuya is doing that right now, he is so determined on making film, which is something that Chizuru didn't even think about..

and Kazuya is actually straight forward showing he is interested in Chizuru, and so does Ruka.. but just because they can guess each other feelings, doesn't mean they can just become lover and stuff.. it's not that simple..

and love is more about timing and momentum, it's come from people that be at our side at right time and right moment.. that's why love is actually unpredictable and that is why people could suddenly cheating etc..

do you think Ruka is being unreasonable?
do you ever love someone before?
once you love someone, you wouldn't care if there's someone else better out there, it feels sucks when your parents told you to marry certain girl just because they think my partner is not good and start comparing her to other girls.. like i don't care what they think, they know nothing about my girl..

you are just being like a boomer who judge other people feelings, and other people partner.. it's Ruka's feelings, she's the only one who knows Kazuya good point, it's up to her for who is the one she love no matter how bad do you think that people is..

@CookieMonster ,
despite all that hate, you keep reading this till 120 chapters?
hmm..
i mean, i totally enjoy their journey, and it's not like they're not progressing at all.. there's been a lot of progress actually..

and it's not like 120 chapters is that long for a manga that just have 20 pages each, and that chapters actually needed for focused chapters introducing each girl, the author can't just focused on Kazuya Chizuru development alone.. i honestly enjoying all of each girl story..

so basically you guys just can't wait for what's going to happen next? LMAO

so you just want flat straight up short story without any drama? well, anyone can make that in few line, no need to be serialized..

well, this is a drama manga, if you can't stand drama, just go back read your fantasy shounen manga where everything is goes smooth as the MC please..

Users who are viewing this thread