Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 16 Ch. 132 - The Girlfriend and the Last Scene (Part 1)

Group Leader
I get Kazuya, but why the fuck is Chizuru nervous? She’s with the most beta male in all of Japan.

Double-page supporter
If we're being technical, you can't call him a simp because she isn't mediocre.
Also Yaemori is still the best girl in this series.

Fed-Kun's army
@Drims the fish is one of the best parts of the manga!

Ch. 37 "Buy me a bigger tank you fuck."
Ch. 108 "Try not to die from a nosebleed just because you're in the same room as a girl"
Ch. 115 "bitch be buying gyoza like my dad buys cigarettes"

Group Leader
@MrF0x such a simple answer and you're probably right. I'm too big of an idiot to reach such a logical presumption by myself hahah

Dex-chan lover
God i want to punch this peanut MC so much, 100+ chapter and still act luke an idiot

Double-page supporter
I'm wasting my time and money for you, can i touch you now?
-simpzuya

Fed-Kun's army
OK, Yaemori I can see doing this intentionally to try and force some Progress, but how the hell did she get Ruka out of action? There's approximately -300% chance that she'd allow the two of them to be alone.

Okay, so...
My expectation for this one keep fading, so... No, not yet left, I'll just going to keep being here, with disappointment.

lol.. again "alpha male wannabe" getting overworked on the MC..

MC reaction are meant for comedy and too describe how hot the girl is.. you guys just take this too seriously.. chill man..

why would you focused on the male mc anyway? are you gay? go read some BL/Yaoi, they get better male over there..

Users who are viewing this thread