Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 16 Ch. 132 - The Girlfriend and the Last Scene (Part 1)

Fed-Kun's army
This is his shot.

and her shot to show me she feels something passionate about him romantic wise. I dont want a last sec I love you.

Aggregator gang
god, these "rude judging strangers" trope is SO annoying in this one. YES, I GET IT, HE IS A LOSER

Oh God, it's been 132 chaptes already. I'm not asking for a alfa macho destructor of pussies main character but goooood can't he just act like a normal person????

Aggregator gang
Ooh no it's a girl oh no, im gonna die if i touch her or have an eye contact oh no a girl. For real he's still gonna be like that after 132 chapters?

Fed-Kun's army
when will he act normal? is the comedy of this manga entirely based on the fact he is a pussy? why is there comedy?
after 132 chapters it would bee cool to change a little bit

The comedy was funny 100 chapters ago. Now it just looks like the plot is going to stay shallow until the end.

Oh, they're riding the Shinkansen, and it's the E7 series
...wait, AUTHOR-SAN, YOU GOT THE E7 ALL WRONG IN THE LAST PANEL!

Sorry, I'm just a train nerd.

Dex-chan lover
My problem with the series is solely that I fucking hate how the mangaka draws his face in caricature all the time.

Dex-chan lover
I god fricking called it! She's a VTuber now :>

I'm quite proud of myself and Yaemori there.

Yesu, Yaemori, the wingman we need but don't deserve, thank you, the voice of our thoughts.
^^

Users who are viewing this thread