Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 16 Ch. 133 - The Girlfriend and the Last Scene (Part 2)

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter.
100 chapters in and the protagonist is still a simp
at least it looks like things are wrapping up

Fed-Kun's army
This fucking mc actually disgusts me, he is the embodiment of simp

What a Fuckin simp
Imagine having 3 Perfect girls who are clearly into you and you Chose the One who is a literal gold diging whore

Dex-chan lover
making it to this far think its clear for me that im just gonna avoid this series all together

my god is this series just trash....

I think this manga was made just to piss people off....every chapter this moron screws up. It is like the movie "Her", only the guy is still trying to cross the starting line.

"soooooo I'll have a comment about Kanojo Okarishimasu, add comment about the mc being a useless fool" - Carlos "how original."

Dex-chan lover
I really fucking hate the fact that they're technically...actively cucking Ruka right now....SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Damn this Yaemori girl, she outright just said she TOOK CARE OF THINGS WITH GIRLFRIEND-SAN lmao. This is not okay dammit xD

Group Leader
>Kazuya
>any sort of sexual appeal
I think someone like him trying to make moves would be a turn-off, actually.

Dex-chan lover
133 chapters of "will they, won't they" material. I don't know, I think I'm dropping this.

Dex-chan lover
What is a simp? I feel like this word didn't exist until this morning, and everyone knows what it means.

@Lyanhyrt Once upon a time it was shorthand for "simpleton" and was like "dope". At some point, I'm not sure how or why, it came to describe a spineless beta male. And it's Mangadex's new favorite word.

Contributor
lolnope.png

Users who are viewing this thread