Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 16 Ch. 133 - The Girlfriend and the Last Scene (Part 2)

This manga could be nice if: Both 2 MCs were not in high denial for all the chapters. If the story was more based on something real than just june fantasies. If the male MC was not in that pathetic state for 133 chapters.

It must be something of Japanese culture, that men there humiliate themselves for a girl. There are 133 chapters in which the two are always denying their feelings about each other. A female MC who practically humiliates the male MC in exchange for money.

Dex-chan lover
The comment section is a horrible mess. Poor Kazuya, getting shit on by extras in and out of the manga.

@Windu32

If the comment section were an entrance exam, you'd be one of the only few passers.
nobody is creative enough not to pathetically complain about everything that doesn't pass the standards that they themselves cannot even reach.

@Winchan that’s exactly what I’m saying I see great development but people still hate him because he was a idiot? Lmao talk about a bunch of bandwagons I swear it’s a trend to hate on the mc now

I think Ruka does like the MC, he made her really happy knowing that he was pretty much filled with joy when she said she liked him the first time. Ruka likes MC because he really is a nice dude.

These characters are so dumb, I feel like the only reason they are 20+ is so they are able to drink alcohol. Besides from that, they still behave like 14 year olds

Aggregator gang
kazuya was doing good on filming chapters and now hes back to coomer again yare yare da

Users who are viewing this thread