Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 16 Ch. 133 - The Girlfriend and the Last Scene (Part 2)

I cannot wait for movie namek to be over already. This arc has been way too long and way too pointless.

Fed-Kun's army
Mc does not have a single attractive trait... I really don’t understand this manga

Dex-chan lover
The sad thing about this manga is that Kazuya wasn't this pathetic in the beginning. Then, instead of growing as a character, he devolved into his actual form.

Most dishonest main characters ever, they're both so annoying lol. I guess the payoff will be spectacular because of that, though.

Seriously, this series is lowkey masochism, and we all seem to like it.

Dex-chan lover
not even 1 panel his face doesn't look pathetic
geezuz..

@Lex79 we are talking about a guy that spent thousands of dollars on a prostitute that he can't fuck. That's who he was in the beginning.

Everyone giving MC shit for being gun shy like he didn't get jerked around by the first girl who gave him attention in his life. So much so, he felt like the only way he'd get any kind of affirmation from women would be if he basically contracted a woman to be nice to him. Only to find out he actually likes her, but only feels like his value is equivalent to the money he spends on her. I feel like he's gotten past that point but is still stuck in a mindset where he only sees value in being useful instead of just being him.

Sure, Ruka likes him, but his feelings towards her aren't the same. Logically he should either give her a shot or cut her loose. But the last girl he got serious with basically wrecked him as a human being. She, were she reasonable, should have left, but I think she's got a competitive streak and sees MC as a prize to be won if she just tries hard enough.

Mami only came back to fuck up his shit some more, but it's not like her status of "the one who liked me" doesn't exist. She's a narcissistic, and the less attention she gets, the better.

FMC is too in her own head about her own shit to honestly be open to pursuing. She's got goals and aspirations. She doesn't want to be distracted. But she's still human. She has feelings and desires and insecurities. What I'm interested in seeing is what happens when she accomplishes her goal. Will she get on with living? Or will she lose her purpose and flounder?

Maybe I'm weird for liking this manga. But whatever. I want to see it through. I understand getting frustrated. I'm frustrated too. Because I care about the characters and I want to see them do well. I want them to be happy.

Even Mami. She can just go be somewhere else.

Fed-Kun's army
Male mc is shy females mc needs to be real and stop saying oh I don't like him then go I don't not like him like come on that the worse thing you can say should have told that cuck nigga yes Iike him smfh only why I read is the dude but the female be pissing me off by being using such poor choice or words spoiler they will date and the series will end guys your welcome shit so plain and corny like this smfh they dragging this on for no reason and how the females MC to pussu to say she likes him to that guy and say I don't not like him such a trash line smfh I am so loosing interested in this shit now it going downhill 😑😑😑😑😑😑

Fed-Kun's army
Also I hate to say this but I am dropping this series this shit drags for no reason just shoot the movie confess date so yall can end the series to trash man how they prolonging this and her lines to the sneaky dirty fucker was the worse she should have said yes I like the MC and everything he done for me to get this far not than trash line

Double-page supporter
i have to start remembering names of artists so i know how i can avoid these fucking stupid beta male faces in the future. screw myself enjoying my pain!

@windu32 Exactly. And even Ruka, she's a perfect example of someone who's more "in love with love" than actually caring about Kazuya. You wouldn't blackmail someone you actually cared about. All her feelings towards Kazuya are essentially self-centered.

The main thing I like about Kanokari is that all the characters have some serious character flaws. Chizuru is guarded around literally everyone in her life. Kazuya has absolutely no self-esteem and is largely content with being a doormat. Mami is a jealous narcissist. Ruka is completely self-interested. Mini treats the world as a game (but she's still best girl), and Sumi is, well, Sumi.

Literally none of the characters are "idealized" beyond their looks. Compared to most of the stuff out there, they have genuine flaws, not informed ones like "I'm not good at thinking (proceeds to come up with elaborate battle strategy)".

I think people are just so used to hyper-idealized characters in manga that the...imperfect characters of Kanokari seem like horrible dirt-people.

Dex-chan lover
gad we finally got him to stop thinking with his dick For Once

and Yaemori had to say that

sigh

Users who are viewing this thread