Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 16 Ch. 134 - The Girlfriend and the Last Scene (Part 3)

Group Leader
@Big_Boss Well yes, latest was still the cliche "we are locked up in the same room" like any romcom beginning event. But it's chapter 246 😃

Fed-Kun's army
She is pussy tell him.omfg to trash man I really hating this woman idc if this is marketing we all know how it gonna end yall should drop this manga it died now she should have told that cuck nigga she liked him and not say I don't like him and I don't not like him what kinda of a telling this man how it is be straight up I am definitely done with this shit done fuck this we know how it ends after the shoot she speaks or he does the date the end trash

So they eat food on the train, MC is awkward, Mizuhara goes to talk about something then decides not to. What a chapter I CLAPPED.

bruh why tf people going balls mad about this? this is a shit cliche manga with a fucking simp MC yet how the tf did you reach this chapter let alone read this

Fed-Kun's army
this manga's story is shit, just classic bait to viewer so this manga can still seen. No Character improvement. MC just horny all the time just looking to her, cant even talk normally. i recommend you to drop this manga and stop wasting time read this

I’m lowkey so glad though that we haven’t seen the white witch yet 😀 Fucc mami-san

Dex-chan lover
"was she ever this close as a rental?" dude literally grabbed her left titty when they were sharing that tight sit in the Ferris wheel

Dex-chan lover
considering her, I bet it was just thank you.

One Room ^^

@firefox1234

There are so many... So many factors to take into consideration about Kazuya. So many people are calling him "simp", but this kind of terminology is just pathetic... Just goes to show what Reddit and Twitter terminology does to your brain. Anyways, if that's really how you want to describe Kazuya before you go on to shit on this manga and this author, then that's quite convenient of you. It's so easy to just ignore that Kazuya has anxiety, shyness, and extremely low self-esteem which was also exacerbated by his peers. You attribute this manga's success to most readers being "simps", but in reality most men think exactly like Kazuya. When they see a girl like Mizuhara, they can't help but feel completely out of their league because of Mizuhara's talent, looks, and popularity with men. It's completely normal to be nervous around her if you don't have anything flashy to offer her. You can't just attribute MC's thoughts to being a "simp", because there's more to it than that. Besides, calling him a simp just completely ignores his intentions for renting her most of the time, which was to make his grandmother happy before she dies. Sure, there were "simp" reasons, like going out with her, but that's just to emphasize that MC needs more progression and is not quite where he needs to be yet.

However, this kind of explanation is wasted on people like you. You think that you're some hot alpha shit above every beta male on the planet because you shit on this manga, which is purchased by weak pathetic Japanese men, right? Yet, here you are, reading this comment and also this manga, on a site where Westerners such as yourself can read it without spending a single penny. Nevermind the people who put any effort into translating the manga. It's such a joy to just keep shitting on it all the time. Who's more pathetic, you, or the Japanese who pour their hard-earned money on the manga? At least they contribute something to society, you're nothing but trash who enjoys mocking others with a different taste and culture than yourself, also ironically digesting the content of the same men you love to mock, given that mangaka don't necessarily start out as popular in Japan either.

My guy can’t even sit next to her imagine their first time having sex he won’t be able to stick it in without getting a heart attack lmao

@Toastt I totally agree with you. I feel like I have had so many experiences in the past that are like Kazuya's. I was so afraid of my crush hating me, thinking I'm weird or just finding out that I took so many precautions to hide my feelings. I really relate to Kazuya's character. He is definitely not a simp. I also think it's pretty realistic that Kazuya and Chizuru's relationship has been at the same point for months.

Aggregator gang
author waste 3 pages like r/menwritingwomen describing how thicc and luscious chizuru is for how many times by now

Yeah, we get it. Mizuhara is hot. We know. We don't need pedestrians saying it every chapter lol.

Users who are viewing this thread