Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 16 Ch. 136 - The Girlfriend and the Last Scene (Part 5)

Double-page supporter
If the author made the MC a guy who doesn't think with hiss dick the manga would be sooo muuuuch enjoyable.

Bait apart, the content FMC brought us was good quality. Of course, there was the MC to pull it down under the ground, but that's usual.

Not like I expect anything else.

Shouldn't you be disappointed when you thought she was gonna confess but instead she was just thanking you?

But then the mc cried in tears, so much for a girl thanking her as if that were enough for all the things he did for her.

Dont get me wrong. I do like kazuya in a way but mannn what a simp he is.

You deserve to get laid bruhh

Fed-Kun's army
well cant say i didnt see that coming. but it was still heart felt.

Fed-Kun's army
this manga is so bad and predictable, sadly in a bad way
redeemable quality: art (why 90% of the people read it)

I've never read before a romance manga so committed to building a love relationship based on pure feelings as much as this one. Thought it was gonna be some simp shit but you know I actually love it. Kazuya has been transitioning into a really respectable person. Props to the author.

Dex-chan lover
@Kagenashi

I think its his lack of character development that bothers me the most. He has some shining moments, but constantly falls back into his old habits. He's, unfortunately, the epitome of 1 step forward, 2 steps back. The utter lack of any confidence after this long can get irritating, especially when his reaction to pretty much everything is him freaking out.

I enjoy the manga and have defended it, but a static MC does get tiresome after a while.

Dex-chan lover
I stoped reading this manga since december, and I wasn't expecting too much character development like always but bruh seriously? With my bad inglés I cannot express how f disappointed I am.

Anyways I'm going to still reading this shit but omg the most stupid mc I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread