Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 16 Ch. 136 - The Girlfriend and the Last Scene (Part 5)

Dex-chan lover
I skipped to comment sections after 4 pages just to laugh. Somehow MC instead of progress experiences some kind of anti-development. I just checked few 1st chapters and he was able to talk to Mizuhara just fine back then, he acted like normal human despite being shy and flustered. And now he can't say even 1 sentence without stuttering and always has this retarded face with permanently opened mouth.
Btw shooting person in the wild, at night, in pitch darkness without proper light... Good luck with that, let alone trying to capture stars like this. This shit requires equipment and skill and he is not even amateur cameraman.

"I'm so glad I made this movie for her"

😔😔😔😔
Just put this dude out of his misery

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'd love if she maintains this relationship with him. A close relationship of two friends who care about their families and want to achieve their dreams for their families. If it stuck to that, I'd be satisfied

Everyone keeps the usual hate for MC, and here I am WTFing the hell out of Mizuhara's ears at page 11
Like, wth? Why did she suddenly decide to become Cheburashka?

Dex-chan lover
Marathoned this in a day or two, I get some of the criticisms like the frustrating, sluggish development, him blushing all the time etc but dunno why people think this here is bad or depressing.

By now we know how she is: she's tough, hardened, she doesn't open up to anyone and is perpetually on guard around others, even close ones.
The moments where she did open up to him, like this one, or when she asked him to make her movie... those moments are rare, genuine, and special for someone like her. She hasn't said this to anyone else, he's one of the two people, or maybe the only one she's ever talked to about this.
Knowing that, when someone like her lowers her guard and lets you in, leaving herself vulnerable, it means a lot. There are more ways of having an emotional moment, a deep bond, a real appreciation, other than saying "I love you".
This isn't as much about Kazuya's growth as it is about Chizuru's. He cries because he knows all of this instinctively, and finally felt useful to her, like he finally gave back to her for real.

It's a beautiful moment and you completely missed it, and even if I happen to be wrong, I'm still glad I got something more positive out of it than a "lol simp."

I think Mami is going to reappear after the movie is released and the movie becomes financially or quality-wise successful to ruin Chizuru's reputation which is disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
oomph grampa, you meanie :<

And so this is the life story of the producer of the Idolmaster series.

Users who are viewing this thread