Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 16 Ch. 139 - The Girlfriend and the Promise (Part 1)

At this point i just want rukka to walk away with her dignity intact. Let the two main characters bring this story to the ground but save rukka and the shy one.

Fed-Kun's army
Has MC ever been drawn without blushing in those 138 last chapters?

Damn virgin ADHD

🎵My miiiind's telling me noooo, but my booody my body's telling me yeah🎵

Dex-chan lover
@Summer_Otaku

MC was acting like normal human in the beginning of the manga. He was shy and insecure especially around unfamiliar pretty girl and it's completely normal, but he wasn't this retarded back then. So it turns out MC somehow isn't progressing but regressing actually. So now he doesn't even look like human when FMC is near.

Why in the goddamn fuck is he not progressing? I mean after all these time he spent with all those girls he still act like its his first time with a girl.

I've never judged people that take their time, and in fact I think it's a good thing, but this turbo virgin is just pissing me off.

Group Leader
Why does this simp incel have to be so flabbergasted whenever he sees moderately sexually attractive girl?

Dex-chan lover
Oh man everybody knows that he's not going to embrace her or something, he's like going to grab her hand and feel "uncomfortable and shy" like always.

I think that the ones who really suffer with this lack of development are:
1.- Those fans who buy the manga.
2.- Translators and scan.
Because they waste their money and time with this shit bullshit of manga, and I don't say it because "I want the mc to fuck" (I don't give a f if there is a really good story), I say it because literally is the same shit over and over and over since chapter 1, nothing has changed and they still the same morons.
The only good point is that the author and artists are so talented to draw and imagining a story, but only imagining it because at the end he or they do a shit.

Just somebody axe this shit please...

woah ive been reading this before the term simp was a thing but wow its kind of suiting for kazuya tbh

Contributor
MC really needs to take a good look inwards and ask himself What in the goddamn fuck in your problem, Kazuya?

Dex-chan lover
I always just skip "that" moments of he saying shit, so I guess the way Ruka acts annoy me more... She's so pushy and nosy, damn, yeah she wants him to like her but there are plenity of better ways than being like this; she had her cute moments but im team Chizuru

@Cawffee i understand u

Thx for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
"Why does a girl liker her like a guy like you?"

This is why you don't deserve her. You like her, yet you still want to chase after someone who's "better".

I think he hit his head real hard when he was twelve and stopped aging mentally. It is the only explanation.

Users who are viewing this thread