Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 142 - The Girlfriend and the Promise (Part 4)

Ok, why for the love of god we're dealing with so many pointless (at this point) heroines when manga had this nice ex-girlfriend/fake girlfriend dynamic when it started. Not to mention how suddenly MC has no interactions with his friends outside of love dodecahedron.

Double-page supporter
wow. incredible. it was only for 3 pages but he turned into a completely different character.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, if this was realistic (it isn't) he would be really, really, amazingly dumb to not go with Ruka.

Supporter
Honestly, this arc should have been called "Girlfriend" and annoyance... seriously, tell her to fk off already or take her seriously... (Would appreciate 1st choice ngl)

@AnAverageGuy ^

Ehi guys "In war and love everything is allowed", maybe rika it's not chizuru but she deserve apprecietion. She fought to conquer it, she deserves it. 😁

Fed-Kun's army
honestly as much as Kazuya is an ass, I think deep down he realizes that what he feels for Ruka is just sexual lust and not the same as what he feels for Chizuru, so keeping her at a distance is probably his way of not trying to hurt her because if he was to fuck her and his feelings stay the same she's going to be the one who gets hurt.

@Jandrej Wow now that you mentioned it the memories came flooding back, time to dig out my old copies of Love Hina and give that a reread, it's been about 15yrs since I last did.

Double-page supporter
FIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Hah I remember the first time my ex was like that about my name.... was cute. Not sure why some girls get silly about it, but whatever.

Dex-chan lover
JUST
FUCKING
END THIS SHIT ALREADY

Didn't think id say this but Ruka needs to move on.

It's feel like Kazuya still not reject her because he keep her as 2nd choice if he got reject by his first choice. He thought he just doesn't want to hurt her but I think this is his true feeling. He just not aware of it.
Sure he also just don't want to hurt her feeling for real but if he still leading her on like this in the end she will be the one who hurt the most.

I really love this series

But i just hate the mc

I think he was cooler earlier. When he saved mizuhara from drowning, fought with his best friend, moved on from his ex. But now he's just a wimp. And sadly even after the movie arc I didn't really see any changes nor development. Author really dragged this out

why does ruka have to do this..she looks pathetic..she knows the fact that kazuya will never like her back and still pushes herself to him ..gaaahh she's too nice for that shitty mc ..i hope nobody ends up with him

MC and FMC can keep running this story to the ground for all i care... but for the love of god can this gal and the shy one wake up and move on. It pains me to see the wasted efforts on this pathetic MC.

Users who are viewing this thread