Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 142 - The Girlfriend and the Promise (Part 4)

TBH guys, the more I think about this shitty mc, it also makes me more realized that he's the perfect depiction of, at least, 75% men if they're on the same situation. I'm sure that he will grow more balls as times goes by, and handle every single girls to their happiness...

@Fgerjon I cant believe a guy as bland as that would ever have that kind of situation tho

Ugh i’m so tired of this but I’ll stay to see how it finished i hope all the girls are happy in the end

That mc took the useless wussy cliche to the next level.

The whole relationship is so fuckedup because he just can't speak for himself

Mcs are usually stupid and dense but this one is just unbearable.

Group Leader
Guys, this Manga will not end at least while the anime hasn't gone to air and had a chance to establish itself.

If the manga ends, no sane person would bother watching the anime. As others have commented, the story right now is pretty much just slice of life filler, very light weight material and not likely to end soon until the network has made a profit on the anime.

I have begun to like Ruka even more after these last two chapters. I hope she doesn't destroy her self esteem in the process of trying to beat Chizuru. Imo, Kazuya is designed to infuriate us, the readers, almost like a fable. I wish the plot lines were a bit more progressive but that is wishful thinking. Let's all try to enjoy this still. There are plenty of charming elements to this still. Just open your mind and release your agendas.

Supporter
@TheFlash080 no, my relationship was pretty good, would work until now if it wasn't for distance ^^ but thanks for asking... Oh and, why don't you try to think about what you write before you actually do? That was a pretty bad attempt to insult ngl...^^' what are you, 14 years? And I think it is better to be straight with girls, not just go with everything... if you like her, stay with her, if not, break up... be it trial or real... ^^ But I get that if you are not enough mentally matured you won't understand... so it's fine, I forgive you ^^

@xlhca well you have a point XD

@TheGodEmperor

I will assume you are japanese.

I just wanted to ask, how much important are the honorifics in a japanese relationship and how close the acquaintance is established between two people accordingly? Because in kanokari there are a lot of names, shortened names, friendship names. Everything is functional for the story itself and could be difficult for a foreigner.

Chizuru is called:
Chizuru-san (Ruka and the girls.)
Chizuru-chan (Umi)
Chi-chi (Shyori)
Chizuru (Grandma)
Mizuhara (Kazuya, always using her fake identity so far)

Kazuya is called:
Kazuya-kun (The girls) Now Kazuya by Ruka.
Kazuya (Chizuru ICHINOSE)
Kazu-kun (MAMI)
Kazu-chin (Kibe)

Dex-chan lover
@Adiazgonz oh I'm not Japanese, but my ex was Asian (though she was Chinese). Maybe it's more than just the Japanese? Still, she wasn't even the first I recall. The first girlfriend I ever had was filipino (well half) and she was obsessed with saying my name at first too. Don't get it :p other girlfriends weren't like that. Maybe it's an Asian thing? But I dunno for sure.

Double-page supporter
Holdng my tears on that last pages cause we all know Ruka's gonna get smashed later on at the end

nice chapter, and thank God there was no people in the background who were constantly commenting the MC and the girl. I hope the author realizes that it's annoying and stop doing it every so often

Dex-chan lover
Aside from a few sane people with opinions and arguments, the rest are seemingly retarded ramblings of reflected self-hatred.

I know he gotta make the choice and stop this little lovers act but Ruka gotta wake up from her imagination and let him decide without digging his grave with guilt for fucks sake, she should be well aware by now of his disinterest and repeated backing outs.

no one deserves each other in this imaginary relationship role play.

Fed-Kun's army
why the fuck did she sit him down to ask to call him a different name?

Users who are viewing this thread