Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 147 - The Girlfriend and Lies (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
@A_Benjo while changing over time, Japan is really not so touchy feels as western nations. Even the prudish/Puritan US is more touchy with friends and such. So, ya, even just being a friend it might feel still socially wrong to hug a friend who is of the opposite sex.

Double-page supporter
I mean, he's not really even her friend, just a guy who "rented" her a few times and is in a fake relationship with in front of the grandma.

Dex-chan lover
>people complaining about the MC for 147 chapters.
Niggas he hasn't changed at all, why the fuck are you still reading this.

Well, this is plot hole. If doctors know that her condition was so bad why would they even let her go outside when she could lost consciousness or even die at any moment...
They could just show her movie on laptop in hospital or make some big TV/projector screening in the hospital.

Dex-chan lover
Author-san put Mami on the front pages like he didn’t completely forget she existed. We know the truth.

Do it you colossal fucking manchild.
For once in your life, man up and do it.

Dex-chan lover
Really? This is just stupid. Everyone could see that happening from miles. The author don't have the guts to write a non predictable story and make grandma watching the movie.

@FrenzyMode Well throughout the entire story he treats female characters like they are pieces of meat. All his reactions to every single piece of skin he sees or proximity with a girl are sexualized.

@BrunoVilla "Subverting expectations" just because does not make for a good story. Romeo and Juliet tells you they're going to die in the prologue. Something inevitable can cause an enormous amount of tension.

Dex-chan lover
ah, that's how it might make them drift apart suddenly, yeah i approve it

You know I survived through 147 chapters of this garbage... I'd call that an accomplishment. However, I'm honestly not sure I can keep going. You can tell character development for this moronic, infuriating character must be so far down on the author's lists of things to do. Continually being pushed down by the never-ending bad ideas that are sprouting from that godforsaken chimp brain.
Stop making him stand there like the useless garbage he is and awaken the tiny amount of testosterone left in his pathetic body.

Users who are viewing this thread