Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 149 - The Girlfriend, Dreams, and Me

Fed-Kun's army
RIP
Let's hope his 'development' doesn't regress in the future

Dex-chan lover
I hope she doesn’t die yet (far as I can tell she is still not dead there at the end)

Fed-Kun's army
When MC shinkansen "simp" though process stops, everybody likes him lol.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
If this manages to change my opinion about this title, i will be extremely surprised but still doubtful.

I would've laughed so hard if Kazuya had accidentally unplugged the life support system when he was plugging in the projector and now Grandma Sayuri is flatlining and dying.

@TheGodEmperor
Well, I think so too. I mean ending with just her smile was quite optimistic and title of next chapter "Lies" mostly likely refers to Kazuya idea about telling the truth.
But then again that flashing of life (all life before eyes thing) may point otherwise.

@GuitarLegend
Same, even post it in chapter 147. Calling it now if she is still alive (probably is?) and they will tell her truth about dating grandma will just push Chizuru with "It was lie at start, but are you sure now?" or something like that.
I just wonder why didn't they do it before. I mean doctors must know that she could faint at any moment so just how they let her leave hospital when current condition was so serious.

Group Leader
@MrF0x she will say something like that hahaha but they won't date or kiss, yet (I hope soon lol), as he still needs to settle things with Ruka since he might be stupid but not an asshole

@GuitarLegend
Right, same her mate- it would be just strange after almost 150 of pure Slice of Life to just wrap it up quickly . I even have feeling that Sumi will progress more with cast before Kazuya in just her Spin-off.

Group Leader
@MrF0x yeah they need to give some value to their romance if they get there, if they just wrap it up like ok lets date the end I'd feel robbed lol I want to see them develop their ffeelings for each other

Users who are viewing this thread