Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 149 - The Girlfriend, Dreams, and Me

Fed-Kun's army
Thx for the chapter .
This is how thing should be do you enter ,do the job and leave without saying anything.

I saw it coming even before the spoilers, but seeing it for real is a whole different beast ;_;
I'm so proud of Kazuya, he doesn't even say a word, he barges in, sets it up, and leaves so she can have a moment with her grandma. Doesn't try and butt in and watch it with them, doesn't make any grand statements about saving the day, this seems like a genuine selfless act. He's not even flustered! He probably hasn't even had the chance to watch it himself, but he's finally thinking about nothing other than making the Grandma's and her's final moments as beautiful as possible. As much as she went on about how she has no regrets, it's also well established that it's just a persona she projects, as soon as she's behind closed doors, her Id is revealed. She would've been haunted by the thought of not showing her grandma the movie no matter what she tries to say outwardly. This is Kazuya's best moment easily and it's because it might've been the first time he did something without ulterior motive. Well done Mangaka! You've believably took a man from saying he's looking out for others to actually looking out for others silently.

Dex-chan lover
im polish my kek for when after this arc end chizuru will acknowledge him as a friend lul

Dex-chan lover
oh shit, now that's a power move i didn't expect from this fucking guy

Also a let of people seem to be thinking the manga will end soon? I personally don't think it's going to end in the next few chapters. There's still quite a few hanging story threads to tie up: Everything about Mami & Sumi (she at least has a spin-off which is resuming September so the mange probably won't end until at least then) for example. I also really hope this doesn't end with them getting together. I'd love another 50-100 chapters of them together, it could literally just be Slice of Life with those two and I'd be more than satisfied. It also seems unlikely that the Manga would end while the anime was airing. Pretty sure the publishers wouldn't let him end it in fact to capitalize off the popularity gained from the anime lol. Maybe get some "filler" but as long as these characters are here it's more than fine with me.

Fed-Kun's army
@FlyingThunder

though beung dramatic and funny at the same time. It looks like she went back to sleep honestly. Cause' She still has some life left and would actually be sad if she died like that ngl

The best Kazuya is a Kazuya that never talks.
Okay. He's somewhat a better MC now 😆

Dex-chan lover
Damn, not gonna lie after over 100 chapters of acting like a bitch even tho I understood he is insecure he really became pain in the ass that made the manga fall completly. Good to see him at last finding his balls to do something. Just like 50 chapters earlier if I can complain about it in any way

Users who are viewing this thread