Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 149 - The Girlfriend, Dreams, and Me

I hope in a future chapter he either says the truth and they go their separate ways or start dating but before that I want to see mizuhara beat the living shit out of mc’s ex girlfriend for being such a bitch anyone agree with me

I kinda predicted how the whole chapter was gonna be. Still managed to move me. Kazuya finally did a powerful move, however, the fact he was hiding his facial expressions all the time is suspicious. Hoping he doesn't grow resentful of Chizuru due to having forcefully to keep a lie.

A big F for granny.

Double-page supporter
Opened her eyes just in time to die...

That sounds like a Linkin Park or Three Days Grace song...

@MrMcNasty LOL. That sounded very Linkin Park-ish or Papa Roach-ish. Chizuru even went "In the End" before Kazuya bursted in with the projector and the movie.

I wonder how is Kazuya's face at that time.

We have a single image where Chizuru actually saw his expression and she reacted more thant about the film beginning. She couldn't help but stare at him silently until he closed the door. And it even took the sound of the movie to recall her about what he just did.

@Rodork possibly trying to keep his composture, bur bleeding inside. When someone's facial expressions are being hidden, that means, he's having conflicted feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread