Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 151 - The Girlfriend and Lies (Part 4)

Hmm, once again I have read through a 100 odd chapters in about a day after finishing the episodes of an anime that hasn't finished airing yet. I wish I could do this with useful things as well

Ruka still best girl, at least she didn't rent herself out while dating MC. Meanwhile all the cuck bois like Mizuhara Chizuru Ichinose.

I still have no clue why people are reading this. I read up to chapt 50 then skipped to the last 5 chapters. Still the same garbage rental GF crap. I read a hentai manga with almost the same premise, but at least that girl quit once she fell in love even if the guy wasn't dating her. Like, a hentai author knew better than to have a girl still rent her self out once she is in love. Meanwhile........ main girl here still getting rented.

Plus, the author using the grandmas to push them together is way to forceful and convenient to the plot. Trash all the way through. I would rather have the MC man up and claim she is who he wants and that he wanted it to be real 100 chapters ago.

Users who are viewing this thread