Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 151 - The Girlfriend and Lies (Part 4)

That hospital must be trash if she's straight up fading away and no monitoring system is giving the nurses and doctors any indication of it.
Someone could probably smuther someone e to death and they wouldn't know.

now, i'm waiting for the next 50 chapters before i could read this manga again .... this chap almost made me sob 😢

9b3ca3bc2c2da2f688c172b194f7873f8cd221f8d53f1a97ef831d91c8123630.jpg

Dex-chan lover
ok she alive again

she died like.. 4 times now?

and lived for at least 5

4-5 more lives boys she still got a chance

Dex-chan lover
This manga is great when Kazuya isn't speaking, bonus points if we are lucky enough to not even looking at his cringyass face

@curvedtree nah, Kazuya did great ultimately. People talk like he babbles and spergs like a turbo idiot 24/7, but let's remember he didn't have a great childhood (he was basically a loser almost his entire life except in that moment in which he won the 1st place on that school project... or at least that was what Kibe said) and all his insecurities are mostly his family fault (parents treat him like a lost cause and kazugranny puts too much pressure into him with all the "bring me a gf and grandchildren before i kick the bucket" bullshit), don't forget he was dumped by his first gf after a month. Not surprised he thinks he won't have a chance with Chizuru. He has a bit of lingering post-breakup PTSD and, if not mentally scarred, then that breaking up with Mami left him with collateral issues.

You know what, regardless of what others people say. I'm proud of the mc for coming this far, maybe my standards just got lowered by this manga, but compared to MC in the first few chapters this MC feels like a different person.

I don't know if it's just me but, I've been enjoying this anime since chapter 1. Can't wait for the next chapters to be released🤭

Dex-chan lover
@WhisCalifa69 "he didn't have a great childhood" he was spoiled for being the only grandson; "all his insecurities are mostly his family fault" he is a pervert, has no decency, lies and blackmails people; " post-breakup PTSD and, if not mentally scarred" that is BS, PTSD for a one month one-sided relationship? Fuck that mate, that dude is just pathetic.

I kept shouting ''please don't die'' every page I proceeded into because I know i'd be depressed for a whole 'nother week if that was the case

Yeah sure, even this won't make anything progress in this ... I hope i am wrong tho

Dex-chan lover
can we keep Kazuya as silent as this for the rest of the manga, everything feels better

Is this it? Will grandma die? Will we get some progress out of it? Find out next time on Dragon Girlfriend Z!

If grandma passes, i'm thinking there might be a slight chance chizuru will use the cold shoulder treatment on everyone and ask everyone to leave her alone, including Kazuya. They will slowly grow distant and Ruka will take this chance to build their relationship. I can't wait for the next chapter...

Users who are viewing this thread