Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 151 - The Girlfriend and Lies (Part 4)

Dammit, this one caught me with the guard down. I wanna cry. Don't have words for it, just hope Chizuru finally lets herself be loved. Also, Kazuya pulled his most serious and collected face he has ever in the whole 151 chapters.

It looks like "Namek will finally blow away" after the obon-hiatus, with granny kicking the bucket and all emotional walls finally crumbling. A leading CP right after only 5 chapters means a special event. And it's rare for a Weekly Shonen Magazine series to have lead CPs on such a short timeframe.

Dex-chan lover
Next 50 chapters their dialog in hospital ward... ffs. Can grandma die already? End this boring arc and bring back MC to shit on him, It's kinda fun at least unlike this zombie drama

Honestly I'm not feeling sad at all because this manga isn't really good. The slime manga *spoil* made me sad even tho it's a f*cking robot but this one no because f*ck those characters

i mean, great chapter but like come on man, its been like idk how many chapters and they are still in the hospital and she doesnt know what to do

Group Leader
One year ago I lost my grandmother and we had a very similar conversation days before she had a stroke. Reading this chapter without noticing said similarities was pretty difficult to me T_T

I really do like and enjoy reading this manga but can the author just stop making other characters stalling the whole story 😞

Still sad ending tho ngl

Contributor
Next Time: It's Fine.
dontyoulietome.png

As a reader, I want they are be real couple. It must be happy ending after all

Oh God my heart, it progresses slow, but imo that really highlights her internal emotional struggle and it's amazing. 10/10 would wait again

For the readers who didn't relate the story: the anwer will be " BORING"...😐😐😐

But those the readers who can relate and had already experience that kind of scenario: I would to saying😭😭😭😭😭

Aggregator gang
Now this is something i agree, Kazuya has done everything in his power the only thing now is to wait and not only in the situation with granny but as a whole, Chizuru now has to step up and confront her feelings, that would be the right thing to do

Grandma Sayuri the best chara (alongside Sumi-chan)

This feels, like Itachi to Sasuke many years ago...

Its up to youngers what to do next.

She was about to say "but I do actually like him"... right? Right? Please, I need something. Come on.

Users who are viewing this thread