Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 151 - The Girlfriend and Lies (Part 4)

God the art is good, but the writing is shit. Is there a part that hints us if granny knows it or I'm just forgetting something? If there's not, that's a pretty cheap writing.

This was supposed to be a peak moment but the author decided to milk 5 chapters out of it.
And there's more to come...

Such an asshole author is. Dude stop making manga or stop putting fillers in peak of story

Flashbacks and drama.

Before Chizuru cared more about Kazuya and now it's gone. About time when Kazuya started moviemaking. He realized one of her dreams as promised, but Chizuru be like "sleeping? meh... wanna hear confession from him personally and yes, no easy mode. It's his job to clear misunderstandings, not mine". So it's like she cared about Kazuya only when he was in miserable state. And what's sad - It's her fault for keeping Kazuya around. Seriously, she could just ignored hospital in the beggining, left Kazuya and his grandma in the room (when he was about to tell the truth), and ignored tickets to ferry ride. And many more opportunities.

Kazuya at this point can't clear anything without Chizuru's help. He is hurting Ruka (and knows it), Sumi (doesn't know), Mami (bitch gonna bitching and hating without getting over) (and disappoints Mini ). Maybe he will be better off alone.

Well okay. I'm waiting for confession prep chapters (with more thinking from Kazuya or Chizuru) or for real dumpster fire with Mami and other girls till both gran's end.

i just happy on how stupid i am, this simply amazing and i'm happy reading this.

Fed-Kun's army
@Comrade-Sandvich

Um yeah because, rental+simp pretend to be lovers because of gran's wish -> gran now dead removes the condition for engagement so of course we have to go full circle. Be mad XD

The comments of this manga are great cause it really shows the emotional retardation of people who read manga often. Please go outside and form real relationships before making the braindead comments in this thread. This isn’t perfect work but it’s not bad.

The comments section makes me realize most manga readers have the thought process of a toddler

Grandmother's dead, finally. If this woman lives next chapter i dunno what to do anymore

Fed-Kun's army
damn it took someone dying for kazuya to finally not look like a wimp
dare I say he was kakkoii

this comment section has soooo many shook nasty people that never satisfied with the this manga and yet keep coming back to read it just like Wrestling Community hahahaha.
it's just a manga, not every manga needs to have some 41 pages of theory/thesis/etc, enjoy it or leave it.

and that's kinda make me curious what kind of scenario ( or should i say headcanon ) that you guys have eh ?

Let's take it a step further. People posting hate on haters in the same comment section need to go outside and "get a life".
Jk don't go outside to spread corona.

I think this manga cannot give more progress than this or it will finish so the author is filling time, when the publisher will decide to end it we need just a chapter with a dramatic confession and it's done.
So i don't expect any "progress" in next chapters.

Aggregator gang
Oi oi oi stop bashing Kazuya.
Literally everything is Chorizo's fault, she is too afraid to break the status quo

Dex-chan lover
wow. I cant. this was an actual good chapter. I actually got the feels.
yeah yeah guys, the rest of the manga is shit, but give the author some credit on making these last few chaps. I think they had more plot progression in it than 100 chaps worth at this point.

Supporter
She couldnť finish what was lie because she didn't want it to be a lie... Even though grandma knew this whole time... what a great chapter, this last few are just great (if I'm not looking at the fact that grandma is dying...) ... finally getting a serious, shifting away from all the unnecessary comedy that we had enough of already... Still hard to tell how will it continue tho, considering her personality, even though she clearly feel something towards him...

Users who are viewing this thread