Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 297 - The Girlfriend And Her Investigation (4)

Dex-chan lover
That body proportion though...
small-torso.jpg

Reiji can't even draw well anymore :kek:
It looks like she's missing her midsection. Like her torso is going directly into her pants. I mean maybe it was going for an angled down shot, but this just looks.......off. :kek::kek::kek::kek:

Dex-chan lover
Here, I grabbed a character model and put it side by side:
Here is what we should have gotten:
how23.png

And this is what we got:
got2.png

Bad case of Truncated-Trunk-itis

Just pull her further into the back ground. Easy fix. But it looks like the mangaka got too committed and just said "F**k it"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
there's a lesson here for people ready to hear it who see that kazuya's behavior is pathetic.

you would not think it is as pathetic as you do unless you understood at some level that it's because he's a man but he's acting like a girl. everything he does that's offensive is something girls normally do concerning men. reread the chapter imagining the sexes swapped.

so you can try to say, "no, if a girl acted like kazuya, it would be just as pathetic," but it's just not true. girls act like kazuya constantly and almost nobody will judge them for it. nobody will judge them as harshly. you won't do it. because you and everyone else basically still know deep down that women follow men's lead by nature.

so there's another way to understand what's so unappealing about this pair. they're like a couple of lesbians each vainly searching for masculinity in the other.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
While it was nice to see Kazuya be a somewhat capable human in the kindergarten arc, we're back to skimming chapters at light speed

Dex-chan lover
How is this chapter, which by ANY OTHER manga's standards is not progress, some of the most progress we've gotten in months. The most since they moved in

Dex-chan lover
what happened here? did the japanese government kick down the authors door demanding some progress to save the country's birth rates? its like someone just grafted a new story on top of this one and it could honestly work after the months upon months of nothing; the writer was just too much of a loser to add an extra page in explaining whats happening. Which I guess is the unique aspect of this that many readers haven't noticed: its almost entirely taking place from our kazuya's pov with as little as possible inner monologues from other characters. Such a restriction has pretty much made this go at the rate of snail and I think they're at the breaking point now.

Fed-Kun's army
I got curious about the manga since I read up until chapter 90 something, then forgot about it. I decided to read this chapter because I was curious and nothing happened here bro, mf was just rambling, how was this aproved by his editor.

Dex-chan lover
I was rereading the kickstarter arc and this shit used to be good. Looking back it's insane

Dex-chan lover
You know what I'd love to have happen which won't
But would redeem our loaf of a main character
Which it's fine to be such a loaf when you're a child in your early 20s, but to be the same kinda loaf for this long is kinda suspicious

If we'd have like 50 chapters going deep into Kazuya's psychology. Become an almost psychological thriller, delving into his many complexes. Something that would completely recontextualize the entire manga, some Mr. Robot's levels of turning everything on its head several times in quick succession.
But, this is a funny-funny-fun-fun manga. That could also be considered a slow torture, or a social experiment at the very least.
Reiji-sensei, why do you do upon us so :^)

Oh, and you know once these two get together(which they will) the manga will swiftly end.
At least some of the series that do that make a sequel that portray the story of the happily ever TOGETHER.
You want MORE Kazuya internal dialogue? That's mental toughness I can't even fathom

Dex-chan lover
there's a lesson here for people ready to hear it who see that kazuya's behavior is pathetic.

you would not think it is as pathetic as you do unless you understood at some level that it's because he's a man but he's acting like a girl. everything he does that's offensive is something girls normally do concerning men. reread the chapter imagining the sexes swapped.

so you can try to say, "no, if a girl acted like kazuya, it would be just as pathetic," but it's just not true. girls act like kazuya constantly and almost nobody will judge them for it. nobody will judge them as harshly. you won't do it. because you and everyone else basically still know deep down that women follow men's lead by nature.

so there's another way to understand what's so unappealing about this pair. they're like a couple of lesbians each vainly searching for masculinity in the other.
An attempt to defend Kanokari based on the purest misogyny and homophobia. Just get the fuck out of here with this horseshit

Supporter
After going back to some of the early chapters to compare Chizuru's trunk-ation (it's all over the map -- sometimes worse than this chapter, sometimes better, occasionally does follow the rule of eighths), I have to say:

For all that Simpzuya is still pathetic, I do have to admit he's had "growth" in his own fashion. (And no, I don't just mean what he does with Little Simpzuya every time he fantasizes about Chizuru with someone else.)

Early Simpzuya seriously needed to be locked up, and only escaped it through plot armor. By contrast, current Simpzuya is only laughably pathetic as long as he's being protected from reality.

Chizuru on the other hand appears to have a terminal case of Stupid Love Interest, be developing Stockholm Syndrome, be plotting "he's so pathetic I could literally bang my real lover in front of him and he'd pay for it", or maybe all three.

Users who are viewing this thread