Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 152 - The Girlfriend and Lies (Part 5)

Perfect. All the slow progress, for over 100 Chapters vanished, like my wish to live...but whyyyy, MC U STOOPID who would be like „alright, seems legit to me“ after her last relative died

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know if he's yelling in those panels, but still if he is they're in a hospital how insensitive can MC even get that he starts yelling in a hospital jesus

Double-page supporter
so is that it or will there be more anyone who knows tell me BAKA 😝

We are in the end game, chizuru will definetly win the kazuya bowl, but the author decided to stall for more chapters lol, and you get this. Grandma sayuri even told her to give her thanks to kazuya but nope, we got this isntead. People might dislike kazuya at first but now he's the goat. The problem now is chizuru

Dex-chan lover
@SNKY I know right?

I for one just comment on the manga instead of trying to argue with someone here. Let them not understand what's going on.

Anyways, Does this mean Chizuru kept the lie even after Sayuri's death? It seems that way. Also these people complaining about progress. its as if they don't know what progress really is and they don't really know what they acually want (do they want a confession already at chapter 50? a Kiss? or Sex?) . I for one find the progress good enough. Im not sure I remember any chapter to be just filler.

oh shit so she actually died this time, no bait shit ? damn rip granny you were a good character

MC is a moron for asking if she is okay. Of course she isn't. Now she is gonna book more time with other men to feel better because MC is useless.

Group Leader
At this point, ruka is just fucking annoying. She butts into everything, like a fucking stalker. She just wants to stick to the mc so that her heart can beat louder, she doesn't give 2 fucks about the mc's feelings. Honestly, this drives in the point that the mc is a wimp. He should honestly tell her, straight to her face that he loves chizuru and not her.

Also, is there a "ruka, fuck you. We hate you" club

@etriuswimbleton we want them to stop the renting shit and start dating for real and help eachother out since they are quite similar in their characteristics and life problems.

this pretty much ends the entire manga since its about the Rental Girlfriend thing.

p.s Rental Girlfriends are bad in real life from every angle there is, its an awful gig and this pretty much infuriates everyone cause the author is trying to show a wimpy customer trying to get a real girlfriend from a rental one and he fails doing it sooo much to the point that even the rental girlfriend is starting to like him, it just pisses everyone off even more, the entire gig is about not having a real girlfriend but a rental one

@bgi123 Kazuya lacks common sense and is socially awkward, so it's not difficult to understand why he would ask redundant questions. I don't think he should leave her alone, but he shouldn't be too overbearing, either. When someone is grieving the last thing you want to say is, "u gud bro?" to them. Just be there when they need you.

Group Leader
@ArgoFreese agreed. But what chizuru is doing is different. She doesn't face reality. She doesn't want to be seen as weak so she doesn't cry at her grandma's, her last remaining relatives death. Not crying at the death of a loved one is not good psychologically. she doesn't want to confront her feelings and buries it deep down, saying feelings makes a person weak. This is the biggest problem with chizuru and if she goes on like this, she's probably gonna lose everything.

@Thelonewolf There's a difference between grieving and mourning. With grieving you keep your emotions bottled up and denial is actually a normal human response towards loss. She's obviously in deep pain, but she's too proud to express it— especially in front of Kazuya. As Kazuya and Chizuru are now, they aren't mature enough to handle this situation healthily; I wonder how the writer is going to develop them to make all of this come out. It's going to be either really bad or really good.

Users who are viewing this thread