Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 152 - The Girlfriend and Lies (Part 5)

give her some space! everyone grieves differently. Kazuya can’t really do anything right now. He’s already done so much for her! what he could do is comfort her but they’re not in that stage yet so you can’t really blame him.
& yeah this chapter felt so short. excited to reading the next ch.!

Dex-chan lover
@oreki_san dude, have you ever had someone in love with you, but you just dont care about them that way?
Its not a nice feeling at all, you know. Kazuya may be the king of simps, but hes right not going for someone he doesnt love at all, thats just a douche move.

Next week : the story focuses on how grandma can wake from the bed or how she get burried...
Nothing more...
Its not spoiler

Dex-chan lover
now the grandma is gonna resurrect due to the power of friendship

she then morphs into CyberMech-Tron MarkV3000 version 2.3

then she fights a giant hot vampire waifu in which is her childhood friend in the shoujonen manga

but then she gets sent into a world where if you die in the game, you live and she gets cool gamer harem

autobots, roll out

Seriously? Chapters are divided weird. Every single one of them recently is a cliffhanger!

Group Leader
The pacing of this manga has been ass for the past year or two. Real shame because I thoroughly enjoyed the breakneck pace of the first few volumes.

So i waited that long for that crap.
Sometime i think from starting to the story kazuya get great character development & what mizuhara get only decline.

Double-page supporter
how do you kill off the character that was almost as important to the plot as the actual two protagonists and still keep the status quo?

this author works miracles. but, like, in a bad way.

So, after all this movie filming and showing it to grandma - we're back to square one?! Oh, great...

Users who are viewing this thread