Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 155 - The Girlfriend and the Sudden Trip

Dex-chan lover
Almost every single character is pointless. Sumi, the cardboard cutout of personality who doesn't speak except apparently with Kazuya. The MC, a college-aged ADULT (I think he's over 20, so he would be an adult even in Japan) who has already had a girlfriend before but still acts like everything is so embarrassing. The random side characters who constantly comment on the girls' cuteness or attractiveness. This is just pathetic all around.

Kill off everyone. That would be a good ending.

Another useless chapter. And I thought this was going to be a 10/10 manga going by the incredibly strong start. And Sumi is boring af... Please bring back Mami I apologize for not seeing your value when you were around.

Dex-chan lover
The thing about everyone turning their heads when one of the girlfriends appear like ih they had a police beacon in their head is starting to be a bit annoying and overused.

Dex-chan lover
You know everytime I read a chapter of this manga, every page is just so hard to continue. 6 pages in and mc's back to being an annoying simp with his embarassed face. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. Insufferable.

Dex-chan lover
you know, when you take the mc outta this chapter, it becomes a wholesome chapter about a cute girl exploring an ocean town and it immediately becomes a better manga.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah dude, while main girl is depressed about her grandma dying, you go on a date with her friend. That is some bullshit right here.

Group Leader
@Leemac13 i cant be more agree with you... i want to redraw all this chapter just to erase the MC and uploade it like chapter 155 (Better edition)

Thanks for the chapter.

Sumi's gonna full attac (adn wreck this ship) or (like usual) else?
Mami "appearance" is not even a fanservice.
Anyway, good chapter (not typical MC's swamp).

Dex-chan lover
Like I said, the guy only sees the girls as meat. He only uses Sumi

This time not even Sumi could compensate for how annoying the "mc" is. I though he wanted some advice on what to do with Chizuru, but it seems being horny and pathetic comes first.

@WeebKun
It was always like this. Whenever his character seemed to improve it would soon revert back to how it originally was or would get even worse (Well the get worse part mainly refers to his behaviour around girls)

Dex-chan lover
Sumi yelling will be less of a bang and more of a whimper I'm betting.

Users who are viewing this thread