Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 155 - The Girlfriend and the Sudden Trip

Fish-san is the best narrator anyone could ask for. Also, even Kazuya realized you shouldnt lewd someone as pure and perfect as Sumi. He still does it tho.

18 volumes and no character development for kazuya. i mean he is always blushing and thinks his relationship with chizuru is not enough for him to support her ? what's that excuse ?
I drop some chapters, because I heard that they finally got together (chizuru and mc) at chapter 153 but I guess it's wrong.
Sumi is a friend of him, they saw each plenty of times, and yet he's still blushing everytime and everywhere.
The plot has such a potential for me but if the MC makes no effort, it's pointless.
Sorry for any grammar mistakes lol

Fed-Kun's army
@misadere totally agree bruh he is just scum never makes head-on decision with who he wants to enp up with. she is permitting rukka to get closer but not too close he is plartically keeping the game on stalemate just because he cant make a decision

"Good move", when it was only through first turn! Baha haha haha haha!!!!!!! I can't understand how stupid he is.

Dex-chan lover
And thus the world could not handle her heartfelt shout.

In that moment the skies roared and the winds blew with the fierceness of a dragon in flight.

Powerful and devastating, it laid waste to all those before it.

Her voice circled the globe and caused typhoon, earthquakes, landslides, avalanches, tornados, and opened fissures upon the land.

As the world was brought to perpetual chaos, Kazuya could think but one think.

"Mizuhara is so sexy"

And the world lost all hope of a savior...

Fin.

Users who are viewing this thread