Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 155 - The Girlfriend and the Sudden Trip

Group Leader
The matchsticks game is flawed, with the simple limit of 4 sticks you can guarantee a win depending on whether you start first or second, so I sorta invented a variation of it where you can have a bent finger to represent double the value and allowing the use of the thumb, so the maximum value raises from 8 to 20. Passing sticks must not result in an identicle hand (e.g. 2L 2R -> 2L 2R, or 2L 3R -> 3L 2R) and the three-repetition move rule also applies similar to chess.

Dex-chan lover
dammit we have real issues here don't shout like a fucking tarzan

Fed-Kun's army
I hate Mami but I seriously want to see more of her because she was interesting. There was room there for some great conflict. A shame the author has forgotten her except to narrate the rules of a children's game in a single panel.

@NateSA_TL
Can't say I agree with everything. To sum up your comment (correct me if I'm wrong):
-We deal with Kazuya's POV most of the time, and he see himself as sex-crazed and unworthy of having out-of-his-league gf's. And that's what irritates some readers.
-Because of that POV, some readers don't see that Kazuya is somewhat normal and his biggest insecurity "unworthy of a genuine girlfriend" makes troubles.
-Sumi actually is a geniune girlfriend that understands situation and she's going to confess.
-That confession will push Kazuya to clear things up with Chizuru.
-Chizuru has "eternal gratitude" for Kazuya for the movie/personal dream.

Yes, that's Kazuya POV and it's not changing much. But how can it be that way 150+ chapters and after all his actions? That also irritating.

Yes, they don't consider most of his actions. And Kazuya can't be that hentai mc, which can be easily replaced in reader's fantasy of "what if that was me instead of him". And Kazuya is not even a likeable character. Not only his biggest insecurity, but his actions through the chapters are questionable. He couldn't completely drop Mami, he is dense to Sumi, he's doing nothing with Ruka (when it all started she was on trial period, because Kazuya at the moment wasn't commited to anyone), he somewhat ignores some Mini's tips, and now he can't safely do anything with Chizuru. Can't say there is nothing wrong with him.

From Sumi's POV Kazuya is caring person, maybe partner in that urequited love triangle (she loves him, he loves Chizuru). But I don't think she wants to rise up his self-esteem for correcting Chizu-Kazu relationship, maybe she wants escalate all of this to the point of no return to end their suffering (be my bf, now). But I don't think she knows about Mami, Ruka and that all pretending shit, so Kazuya for her is sad prince (lol). But it's strange, he cosults with her mostly about friendship with Chizuru, and now she breaks all rental thing, going to romatic places, how this can help friendship or relationship between Kazuya and Chizuru (even Kazuya sensed that game in train was sorta flirt)?

This confession will be somewhat even more problematic. For Kazuya (he need to deal with Ruka) and Chizuru (gran isded and Kazuya not her's).

I can't see from Chizuru even slightest signals of any gratitude. More like "what's done is done, rent me again for your gran while you can" attitude.

I think author hates Kazuya. Because Kazuya from the start gets unpleasant situations. First his horny personality, then questionable Mami, then rental Mizuhara and tricking all his acquaintances, then that situation with fake Chizu and ex Mami when he was portrayed as disgusting guy who dates Mizuhara and can't let go and ignore Mami, then comes Ruka and now Kazuya is 2-timing bastard also he doesn't care about Ruka, then we got Sumi and Kazuya is dense, then comes Mini and sorts things for him. Of course that + Kazuya's POV is author's doing. But that manga use Kazuya's situations to show how 2 things actually bad. First bad thing is a status-quo bias, changes are continuously coming, but Kazuya and Chizuru are afraid to change status-quo and keep pretending. Second is to be good for everyone around. For that reason Kazuya couldn't drop Mami (she acts like she wants him back, and he can't say no also because Mizuara was fake at that moment), couldn't clear things with gradma (why hurt her?), couldn't say no to Chizuru when she asked to pretend and couldn't tell Sayuri that truth (because why hurt both of them), couldn't drop Ruka even when he realized that he is commited to Mizuhara (actually Ruka still wants to be his gf why break up with her immediatly, not like he have a real gf). So if he was more determined and cared less about others and their opinions... But he can't. He can't directly hurt others by making decisions (but it's somewhat okay when it's indirectly) and ruin their image of him.
So I can't see good ending, author hates him and making money by extending this manga. Domekano was overextended with somewhat good end (female author), Prison School was overextended with bad end (male author) (both mangas have somewhat unpleasant characters, spicy topics ans bs situations and actions). So I expect bad end actually. Also don't know why he got Kazuya to the top with movie arc and now he throwing Kazuya away from Chizuru and degrading him. To get him up again or to destroy completely?

9d574650f3adad20c75a993ae6691861.png

Dex-chan lover
@Deji402

I've met teenage girls with less sensitive fingers and feelings than this simperino

Start of the series it's all gud but 155 chapters in it's clear Kazuya is just a virgin high school girl in a college boy skin

Users who are viewing this thread