Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 155 - The Girlfriend and the Sudden Trip

Fed-Kun's army
After, what? 30+ chapters? Mami makes an appearance! And it's to explain the "Match" game, lol!

Dex-chan lover
So sumi is going to do some kind of culture festival thing where the person confesses from a high vantage point? Seems like it.

I dont know if doing so would push Kazuya to do something about Chizuru's situation but I guess its better than nothing. If she ends up doing this confession thing I guess you sumi fans are gonna have a bad time in the next chapters.

Also @grxbeh I agree with you there wholeheartedly but these comments are just as simps as they think Kazuya is. All of em thirstin and simpin for Ruka/Sumi without even once thinking about the story and what the characters are actually going through. They just hate Kazuya cause they probably envy his situation in this harem rom com life he's suffering in. But hey, if they only enjoy a story just because of some girl they think is hot or cute then what can you do really. You cant really blame them as well. If that's how they enjoy a story.

And hey, its 155 chapters in and them saying negatively misinformed things about Kazuya and stuff really makes it ironic to them since it begs the question why they are still reading right? They just wont or cant admit why. But thats fine. They're enjoying the manga their own way and their thoughts in this manga on this comment section doesn't really change anything. At least they're not twitter and have the power to cancel the author. If it goes into that dangerous territory then thats when its problematic.

oof i read this manga from chapter 1 to 155 in 3 days. The way author build ichinose image is rly good and mc image for being simp (lol) is somewhat funny

@etriuswimbleton
Thanks for the reply. I agree with you about real simps. Some may envy, but others just can't stop cringing (even after 155 chapters, ofc they like it ). It's funny actually, simps and M's continue to suffer and secretly enjoy this suffering.

Another bad thing for Sumi fans is Kanojo Hitomishirimasu. 2 months without updates (closed?).

@grxbeh

I don't think Kanojo Hitomishirimasu is canceled. They said they'd have to take a break from it to properly deal with the Rent-a-Girlfriend anime. I will say honestly that I am not sure if the break was supposed to be this long, but it would be a good idea for the manga writers to continue Sumi's manga simply because she is such an excellent character who was underused in the original manga.

@Serenicus
It's a very long break. Also now it's a prequel, which ends before the first date with Kazuya (soft cancelling point). Maybe anime production takes time. But after that... Will there be a new chapter?
Also, according to the ann "The manga is inspiring a television anime that will premiere...". Idea is good, but without new chapters it can stay as anime promo.

I also read chapter 1 to 155 in 3 days I’m just waiting for now idk what else to read same with the anime idk what to watch

Damn only took 1 and a half days to read I love this manga it’s amazing how they show kazuya develop to actually be a pretty amazing guy 👍

Dex-chan lover
God, she's perfection. All other girls should just drop out of the waifu race at this point.

Probably she saw someone stealing an apple so her cyrodil guard came out and decided to scream: "STOP you violated the law pay to the court a fine or serve your sentence, your stolen goods are now forfeit!"

Users who are viewing this thread