Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 160 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 4)

He's gonna cream his pants the moment Chizuru touches him. And hopefully he runs home embarrassed so that way this whole "date" arc doesn't fucking stretch out for 6 more chapters of cringe.

@ScrewYouTakenUsername afaik, she's still in HS. She was introduced as a 16yo girl iirc.

Nvm, she has the mentality of a 10yo bratty kid and doesn't think too much about the consequences of her actions.

@Ahsis she's horny and enabling af. If Kazuya is on a low state of mind, Ruka might guide him into having wild sex with her. There's no proper dates if she's even hornier than Chapter 0 Kazuya.

To think people call Kazuya a simp for reasons that are honestly beyond my boundaries, when there are characters more deserving of the simp label :ahem: Ruka :ahem: Umi.

People come here and say kazuya is a simp and then you scroll down a little and you see comments of people simping Ruka bruh
Y'all the simps, not kazuya

Double-page supporter
Omg his first words literally she's so cute I can't get over it
SHUUUT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK UP WE GET IT WTF

I get that it's meant to be funny, but come on we know she's cute. No need to say it at every sentence

LMG

I'm usually chill with mangas, but we're 160 chapters in, 4 into this date arc. How many times do we have to be reminded that MC thinks she's cute and spend multiple panels disecting why exactly he thinks she's cute while everyone around confirms that she is indeed cute?

At this point I just skip any look analysis sections since I already know MC's fawning all over her at every turn.

6.3M simp copies damnmnmmnmnnn the progress of this manga is horrible 160 chapters after things didn't change that much for mc and fmc

bro, it's really hard to wait 1 week for....nothing? 22 pages of nothing, but still in the hope of something good came from that arc.

It's really fun to read everyone's complains about KanoKari after 160 chapters. I really can't understand why people would invest so much time and effort just reading something they hate. Yes, this manga has a really slow pace but it's always been like that so expecting sudden developments is just wishful thinking.

Dex-chan lover
I hate him. I hate him so much. He's an embarrassment to every guy on the entire planet. And gives every guy a bad name. And somehow almost tries to portray this type of stupid ultra-beta level shit as OK, or justified. It's not. He has no excuse, I don't care how "traumatized" he was supposed to be. His bullshit was ALMOST acceptable back around chapter 10. Grow a set and say one gaddammed sentence to her already. End this shit.

Also, why does this manga not come with a blueballs warning?

its crazy how yall read 160 chapters of something and still not understand a single thing about it

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine a mc with progress... Imagine the mc not over thinking for everything... Imagine a mc that no resets itself each chapter... Imagine a mc that after 160 chapters at least threw hints to the female lead about that he likes her... Imagine Chizuru doing more than 'thanks for x' as progession to mc... Just IMAGINE.

Users who are viewing this thread