Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 161 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 5)

I love how he's trying to cheer her up but why's with his act to her. Do guys really get that turned on stretching with a girl?? I'm not at all popular but j think it's way over the top 😅 kinda creepy too. But the way he's trying what he can to cheer her up is something I would do to a friend as well so 🤷‍♂️

I'll admit that I still find ways to enjoy this manga even if if Kazuya irritates me most of the time, but c'mon. Throwing money at the problem was already dumb the first time he did it, and now he's doing it again after what I viewed as a redemption arc for him just happened?

Anime second season? how? i mean why... nvm i'l just leave..
(btw author is trolling ppl at this point)

Spoiler: Next time crab dinner and then.. NOTHING will happen

Dex-chan lover
We need more moments like the high five one man, no more of that kazuya horny monkey brain

Another week, same recipes :

- Simping MC
- Boobs and butt close ups
- People admiring Chizuru like they've never seen a woman b4

And people used to tell me the author is a genius?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
2nd season... why?

C'mon author, just do it already, make her cry and run away or something.

Dex-chan lover
@Ryo90 I agree that male lead is simp, but do people admire Chizuru? I thought she was somewhere in the third place among the most popular girls here.

@Richman I heard that the anime wasn't very popular, so it's possible that they just split the original two cours into two shows.

Big bruh moment at the end. Really shows that this whole compensated dating thing isn’t cheering her up. To everyone that keeps simping for Kazuya here, he’s really fucking up and it’s more than obvious on that last page.

Dex-chan lover
"Wha-- why are you upset?!?! Is it something I did???!?! I'm SOO SORRY FORGIVE ME PLEASE HERE IS 10000 YEN"

"No I just remembered my grandma died"

Double-page supporter
Geez come on author since his manga got even more success cause of the anime it's like he's dragging it on it's obvious already chizuru finally likes him now so how long is this gonna go maybe after she overcomes her sadness? Then what are they gonna pull a snafu and give us a ruka crying scene first like what happened with yui 😩

Dex-chan lover
You know I feel bad saying this but I actually don't want mc to end up with her.

Fed-Kun's army
@SuperOniichan

It was very popular at Crunchyroll (always top list) and when second season was announced at the end of episode 12 it was top trending in japanese twitter for more than 8 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread