Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 161 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 5)

Dex-chan lover
@crimsonfirebr So, is this a case where the real popularity of a show is determined by the silent majority? So many people were being sarcastic about it on MAL and Reddit that I stopped checking the forums after 7-8 episodes.

@vleber This is next level simping, but I guess he at least is in the same room as the girl so it might not be as bad as twitch simps? I dunno man, it's still pathetic

A second season? Damn it. This series has had so little romanctic development that I actually skipped into he anime. I seriously hope they go off source material and make some actual damn development. Or better yet: just make a Hardcore Leveling Warrior anime.

Its actually not a bad chapter i honestly can't see why people are so resentful. Yeah the progress is slow and the development is very very subtle but this chapter was really nicer than the previous one. It was like a preparation for what might happen in the next one. I am just hopeful that we will see some kind of big progress soon but even if we dont i dont mind the current status

@SNKY He's always here and in a lot of places
Most of the accounts posting here are him falseflagging
He does this on MAL, Reddit, /a/, animesuki etc. you name it
Autistic troll from Poland who's been at it for years called "bastek66", if you search for his name you'll come across his account on wykop and he also has an account with the same username here and MAL and Animesuki.
One of his earlier accounts than this is also "shanimebib" on MAL. You can see how pissed off he was over there when Uruka(Bokuben) got 1/5'd early on the year.

Although the manga is taking quite a few chapters for this one date hopefully it gets crammed into just 1 good episode for when it gets animated.

Kazuya: OMG! Her knee is on my back! Her neck has small hair!

Readers: Shut up you simp! You have been going out with her for more than an year now. Give us the damn conclusion already, author!

@SNKY Yeah he's crazy
If you've been around on /a/ for years it's easy to recognize him
He does this to pretty much every harem series in existence
Always manages to pick the worst girl and then shits on the main girl he usually hates
He even falseflags as fans of other girls and even entire fanbases at times via samefagging in an effort to push his narrative
He's also known by his other nickname THK(Tsunhater-kun) because he used to spam and still spams his shitty charts filled with tsundere he hates and the ones he likes(shit-tier ones that nobody likes for example like Houki are his favorites)
He's basically the barneyfag of /a/ so to speak

PS: Make sure to drop by on /a/ whenever Kanokari ends, you will see him there crying non-stop when Ruka loses.

OK, I've been reading this thing for two years. I know that our boy Kazuya will always be a complete waste of a human being and he will always show us how deeply pathetic a man can be. But still, this chapter was actually the first I found hard to read.
Really, dude? The most basic touch of a girl turns him into a wheezing wreck? I grew out of this phase when I was 15! How the fuck is this shitbag in college and still acting like he's just hit puberty? By this point he honestly needs professional help. A therapist, a hooker, anything!
Even for the low standard of this series this was abysmally bad.

@crimsonfirebr Kanokari is just selling more and more in Japan so I would guess they like it and the west seemed to like the anime overall.
It's mostly one Rukafag with multiple accounts in here "complaining".

Users who are viewing this thread