Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 161 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 5)

Author : for you see.... you are not dealing with an average simp anymore...
us : no......

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHA who would win: a simp spending all of his wage in a rental girlfriend or a cute little girl strolling with her nana?

Group Leader
@WhisCalifa69 I thought that as well but after reading a few other romance/comedy/drama series I have come to the conclusion that that isn't necessarily true. I have seen mangas where the initial chapters have a past tense kinda feel so you think that the mc and fmc don't get together but in thr final chapter, they do. It's just a style of writing. It could go any way. But other than ruka and mami I can accept anyone. Ruka is selfish and doesn't give a shit about kazuyas feelings and mami is a bitch.

A few examples are toradora and golden time

This is hard for westerners to imagine how a guy can drop a ton of dough for a date without getting the "happy ending" assured. But it's very common in East Asian cultures that the guy - especially nice guys to leave empty handed like that.

Mmmh.... I seen this date for like four chapters already with no progress whatsoever. Could have simply been made into one (possibly 1 and a 1/2) but meh.

Double-page supporter
@omegashadow No, most guys (even in Japan) aren't embarrassed or turned on with those; except it's their fetish.

That's why I hate Trash-zuya's character. He's super horny that can easily turned on and have lewd thoughts about every single actions girls do in front of him. That's disgusting.

SERIOUSLY. He's making me so mad. He shouldn't have booked her through the agency but just asked her to hang out as friends. No matter how good the date is, she's on the job. She can't actually put herself first, which was the entire point of his idea. He's goofed hard. Shit is going to hit the fan real hard soon.

@Daphine I'm actually more concerned with Kazyua's financial situation. I'm hoping he isn't OVER spending. I don't want the next arc to be him trying to get enough money to pay his rent.

Kazuya did all that cheering up and got a precious smile,now we're back to square one? She isn't really fine and now it's confirmed that she really does need support. Im too dumb to not notice it but fak.

@z0nex Maybe because after 160+ chapters we expected him to be less of a spastic and cringy idiot around women? You know, like any sort of normal human would do? At this point this moron needs some serious help

A'ght bois drop the SIIIMP for this "just hit his puberty" of an MC on college lol. I honestly dont want any of these S-tier Heroines to end up with him. This is just BS.

Hold your beer comrades, this is still a cliff hanger, there is a sign of Chizuru going all out on next chapters. She is having fun doing everything but feeling sad at the end. I kinda expect her to spread out bills, or lose her thick armor and showing Kazuya her other sides.
And please more from Kazuya too, although he didnt have any development from the beginning. He should do smth at least for the neighborship between them .

Users who are viewing this thread