Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 161 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 5)

First few pages were pure thirst

Imagine if they accidentally slapped each other in the high five panel

Dex-chan lover
People still overreacting over Kazuya. We get it he's a perv. But there's nothing wrong with it since he truly loves Mizuhara. If he was just a perv like this over someone else like maybe Sumi or Ruka, then the hatred to him is justified. I mean we all act that desparate to our crushes.

I guess the haters see themselves soo much into Kazuya, instead of hating themself they'll just hate kazuya. Lmao

I was hating against kazuya for long but in the last chapters he really is making good decisions. He isn't the chad overpowered mc you see in every manga, he's supposed to be an average loser like you and me.

Mizuhara on the other hand is kinda being two faced about everything, can't be honest with herself or with him and keep that fake smile

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly in the early part of the manga I hated Kazuya, but ever since the movie arc he has really matured. The moment where he walked in, set up the projector for Grandma and Mizuhara in the hospital and left was really good. This entire date he's actually doing this out of the goodness of his heart. He's a horny kid yeah, but he's not really a bad guy (outside of that one time where he stalked Mizuhara. That was shitty).

I think him being hopelessly in love with Mizuhara is kind of sad tbh, we really don't know how she truly feels about him because of the wall that she puts up emotionally. That part of the story is frustrating because she clearly has to realize that Kazuya loves her.

Chapter 162 will have a big habbening.

Just coming here to say that. You'll like it a lot once it gets released.

its insane some of you mfs dont realise that the death of a close one DOESNT TAKE LIKE 2 DAYS TO GET OVER, you realise this will weigh on her no matter what for a long fucking time and that logically seeing something that reminds her of her grandmother will put her down immediately regardless of how happy she was a moment ago tf

"bro just fuck her already"
yall reading this for the wrong reasons

This is so sad alexa play stfu kazua u fukin retard ass bitchy pussyo, i dunno y im reading this brain bore i guess cos im waiting for whoever is in the bathroom to hurry up and finish

Users who are viewing this thread